Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Sarn

HMV have shipped my brothers ps4 with Destiny, should be here on Monday, still no sign of Amazon shipping their orders :(

Mine shipped as well. I hope they're shipping from Ireland so we'll have it Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Half of the craic with amazon is playing the early arrival lottery.

Sometimes you win :) and you get a game before official release and some times you lose :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I ordered with amazon,getting it for 50,hopefully I'll have it by Friday anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I used the gamestop trade in deal and its worked at 30 euro :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

wexdevil wrote: »

Does this mean we could purchase these editions at the last gen prices and get completely free current gen editions. This would be a massive saving especially for the digital guardian editions.

There's a lot of questions on the official forums but I can't see anything official from Bungie support yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Does this mean we could purchase these editions at the last gen prices and get completely free current gen editions. This would be a massive saving especially for the digital guardian editions.

There's a lot of questions on the official forums but I can't see anything official from Bungie support yet.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-19198-Bungie-Offering-Free-Destiny-Upgrades-from-Xbox-360-to-Xbox-One.html
    This deal includes all of Destiny’s different launch flavours, including the base game, the digital Guardian Edition and the Expansion Pass.

How much is it digital on 360 :confused: :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

HMV have shipped my brothers ps4 with Destiny, should be here on Monday, still no sign of Amazon shipping their orders :(

It wont ship till Monday unless you used parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

calex71 wrote: »
    No price up for 360, prices are the same on PS4 and PS3.

Does it work reverse? Like PS3 version for free with PS4 version?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

This really peaked my interest. I would give Destiny a go, but I dont want to pay that much for it now. If I could just buy ps3 version instead and ugrade to PS4, then I would reconsider getting Destiny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,844 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The offer is only for the digital ps3 version which is €70, same price as ps4. The offer is only useful if you don't have a ps4 yet

ShaneU wrote: »
    The offer is only for the digital ps3 version which is €70, same price as ps4. The offer is only useful if you don't have a ps4 yet

No, its also useful if your friends are on a last gen console. When you are by yourself you can play on the One or PS4, when playing with friends you can play on the 360 or PS3 and still be able to use your guardians.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Anyone here going to be rocking any of these emblems at launch?
    vlxIde8.jpg

Here are other codes from the limited edition that you can also redeem for even more emblems(two bonus shaders)

Emblem: Binding Focus - FJ9-LAM-67F
    Emblem: Ab Aeterno - JDT-NLC-JKM
    Emblem: Field of Light - JNX-DMH-XLA
    Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge - 7CP-94V-LFP
    Emblem: Illusion of Light - JD7-4CM-HJG
    Shader: Double Banshee - 7MM-VPD-MHP
    Shader: Oracle 99 - RXC-9XJ-4MH

Codes can be redeemed here -http://www.bungie.net/en/User/redeemedcodes

My brothers PS4 just arrived :). I think his copy of Destiny might disappear for a few days.

Destiny included? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Amazon have started preparing my order. Hopefully it's dispatched today. Using Prime so it's one day delivery but it's going to Parcel Motel first so don't know if it will arrive there on Monday or Tuesday

cloud493 wrote: »
    Destiny included? :eek:

Yup.

Sure the servers aren't switched on yet :pac:

cloud493 wrote: »
    Sure the servers aren't switched on yet :pac:

Can still install it. Servers go up around 1 pm on Monday I believe.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

My brothers PS4 just arrived :). I think his copy of Destiny might disappear for a few days.

Monday called, I'm taking the day off - will saturday do you...:P

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »
    Monday called, I'm taking the day off - will saturday do you...:P
    Well turnabout is fair play. When he bought TLOU on the PS4(without having a PS4) my console "disappeared" for 2 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭mmmcake

Official Destiny Live Action Trailer, looks like a full movies would be box office gold, even better a tv series with the same production values of game of thrones.
    The one small worry i have about the game is no review copys are being made available until monday, thats usually a bad sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

mmmcake wrote: »
    Official Destiny Live Action Trailer, looks like a full movies would be box office gold, even better a tv series with the same production values of game of thrones.
    The one small worry i have about the game is no review copys are being made available until monday, thats usually a bad sign.

It's a cool trailer, even if it is completely ripping of guardians of the galaxy. Still, I have no major interest in the game, but that trailer is really really tempting to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

mmmcake wrote: »

I think the reason for that is because the public servers won't go live until Monday evening so there wouldn't be much point reviewing it before then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭mmmcake

After the battlefield 4 EA pre launch review events fiasco, i suppose it is best we get a review of the game in real world conditions.

I'm somewhat surprised they didn't do review servers or whatever. But I've bought and paid for it now so its too late :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Hey anyone who has the mobile app, how do you get to the codes on it? I got to codes list and redeem codes before but can't remember how I accessed it in the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Next Gen Gamer

@wexdevil , thanks for the codes they all worked like a charm.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

With the news you get the ps4 version when you buy the ps3 version does it work the other way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

With the news you get the ps4 version when you buy the ps3 version does it work the other way

Nope only from ps3 to ps4 or 360 to one.

I also think I read somewhere that its account locked but I havent been able to find any more info on whether it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement