Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

So are shops selling the game or will that not be until tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

For some reason the clans have disappeared from the Boards group on bungie.net and I am currently unable to change it :(. Probably something Fieldog as founder is able to change, but I can't as admin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Any Xtravision doing a midnight launch?

Have my copy payed for there but probably won't get in until after work to get it....

Not according to their Facebook. And only certain gamestops are opening at midnight.

• Advertisement

For some reason the clans have disappeared from the Boards group on bungie.net and I am currently unable to change it :(

That happened with Alpha going to Beta...

Showing here for me though?

Fieldog wrote: »

Yeah the group is still there, but the clan functionality has been turned off. I am unable to reactivate that setting with the admin tools available to me.

Really thinking about getting this tomorrow, have 65 on a Smyths card and was holding off for Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments but with a new TV cabinet arriving later today I'll finally have a proper place for my PS4 and plan on some serious gaming time over the coming week. Destiny didn't wow me during the beta but it's shaping up well and after enjoying Titanfall this seems a nice couch version that I can play by myself or with others.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I sent a request to join this, GenericDreadHead

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Just tried to buy this on the playstation store. Using an O2 money card. I topped it up by €70. When I tried to enter the billing details it said they were unvalid and I got charged 10 cent by Sony =/

Now I only have 69.90 on the card and can't do a thing about it. I've been on hold to PS support for the last 20 minutes.

Has anyone had a similar experience or any idea on what I should do. Seriously pissed off that I won't be able to get the game later on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Sony shouldn't be charging you for stuff like that. That sounds like a ping charge to the bank. I know that there is a 1 euro ping charge when you make a purchase with MS. Goes back to you almost immediately

If Sony have somehow charged you, they'll have that on their system and will be able to send the 10 cent back to you card.

Sony shouldn't be charging you for stuff like that. That sounds like a ping charge to the bank. I know that there is a 1 euro ping charge when you make a purchase with MS. Goes back to you almost immediately

If Sony have somehow charged you, they'll have that on their system and will be able to send the 10 cent back to you card.

The merchant is showing as 'SONY ENT NETWORK INTERNET GB' on the O2 Money site

It was applied 2 hours ago. I've had ping charges before and as you say they're returned almost immediately. I dunno what the story is here. I'm heartbroken!

And I've no idea why it's telling me that the billing detail I entered are not valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I just did a search for Boards and I found an "Official Boards IRL Clan" I presume that's the one. I quite like the clan tagline "To Supermac's and Beyond!"

Yeah the group is still there, but the clan functionality has been turned off. I am unable to reactivate that setting with the admin tools available to me.

Its a weird one, in alpha, we were down as a clan, in Beta it seems we are a group, it was like clan functionality was disabled...

I'll wait til tomorrow and see if its working, if not I will try set it up again...

Its a weird one, in alpha, we were down as a clan, in Beta it seems we are a group, it was like clan functionality was disabled...

I'll wait til tomorrow and see if its working, if not I will try set it up again...

We were able to join either a psn or xbl clan as a subset of the group in the beta and both the psn and xbl icons were displayed at the bottom of the description card.

The clan functionality options come up when creating a new group so I assumed that the founder would be able to alter it from your admin tools tab in the group.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Has anyone bought from the US store and playing it yet?

Well its not gonna be released on the US store for another 12 hours or so is it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

cloud493 wrote: »
    Well its not gonna be released on the US store for another 12 hours or so is it not?

Ye your right, think i got my times mixed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

The merchant is showing as 'SONY ENT NETWORK INTERNET GB' on the O2 Money site

It was applied 2 hours ago. I've had ping charges before and as you say they're returned almost immediately. I dunno what the story is here. I'm heartbroken!

And I've no idea why it's telling me that the billing detail I entered are not valid.

Yeah, the MS one shows that way as well. I suspect it has something to do with prepaid cards. They ping to make sure there is funds in the card first, but most time people often only have the exact amount for the purchase in their prepaid card, so it errors out.

Be intereted to know how this ends up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

You know the buy on PS3 get PS4 version free?
    If I done that would I be able to play on my ps4 while my bro plays on his ps3 using different profiles obviously

• Advertisement

Yeah, the MS one shows that way as well. I suspect it has something to do with prepaid cards. They ping to make sure there is funds in the card first, but most time people often only have the exact amount for the purchase in their prepaid card, so it errors out.

Be intereted to know how this ends up for you.

Still hasn't been returned to the card. Support tech said there can sometimes be a delay of up to 3 days depending on the protocols of the card issuer

So frustrating to be like 10 cent short of being able to pay for the game :pac:

I should have just added funds via PayPal instead of doing it through the site directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Amazon firing out some e-mails about dispatched Detiny's.

Mine just moved to "Dispatched", email confirmation...owww shhhitttt

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

cloud493 wrote: »

Its going to be tomorrow morning last I checked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 135 ✭✭_oveless_

I saw an ad for destiny deal where it's 5 euro in gamestop or xtravision if you trade in 2 selected games from a list on their website, but I cant find anything about it on either site, anyone else see the ad?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Big Knox wrote: »
    Very cool video of a Titan in multiplayer:

I dont know how, but this video completely put me off getting Destiny.

Looks like it will be going to go in to "balancing" department for very long as those abilities look as bad as kill streaks in cod. Press button to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

_oveless_ wrote: »
    I saw an ad for destiny deal where it's 5 euro in gamestop or xtravision if you trade in 2 selected games from a list on their website, but I cant find anything about it on either site, anyone else see the ad?

Xtra Vision it's on their twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

_oveless_ wrote: »

http://blog.hmv.ie/?p=320

Save when you trade in 2 of the following games for Destiny on Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 or PS3:
    Product Description
    BATTLEFIELD 4PS4
    DIABLO III: ULTIMATE EVIL EDITIONPS4
    EA SPORTS UFCPS4
    FIFA 14PS4
    MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECTPS4
    NBA 2K14PS4
    NEED FOR SPEED THE RIVALSPS4
    SNIPER ELITE IIIPS4
    THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2PS4
    THIEFPS4
    TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE DARK SPARKPS4
    MADDEN NFL 15PS4
    METRO REDUXPS4
    ASSASSIN’S CREED IV: BLACK FLAGXBOX ONE
    BATTLEFIELD 4XBOX ONE
    CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTSXBOX ONE
    EA SPORTS UFCXBOX ONE
    MADDEN NFL 15XBOX ONE
    METRO REDUXXBOX ONE
    MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECTXBOX ONE
    NBA 2K14XBOX ONE
    NEED FOR SPEED THE RIVALSXBOX ONE
    SNIPER ELITE IIIXBOX ONE
    THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2XBOX ONE
    THIEFXBOX ONE
    TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE DARK SPARKXBOX ONE
    WATCH DOGSXBOX ONE
    DARK SOULS IIPS3
    GRAN TURISMO 6PS3
    MADDEN NFL 15PS3
    MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECTPS3
    RISEN 3: TITAN LORDS: FIRST EDITIONPS3
    SACRED 3: FIRST EDITIONPS3
    SNIPER ELITE IIIPS3
    THE LAST OF USPS3
    THIEFPS3
    TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE DARK SPARKPS3
    WATCH_DOGSPS3
    CALL OF DUTY GHOSTSXB360
    DARK SOULS IIXB360
    MADDEN NFL 15XB360
    MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECTXB360
    SACRED 3: FIRST EDITIONXB360
    SNIPER ELITE IIIXB360
    THIEFXB360
    TITANFALLXB360
    TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE DARKSPARKXB360
    WATCH_DOGSXB360
    Offer ends: COB 09.09.14

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    You know the buy on PS3 get PS4 version free?
    If I done that would I be able to play on my ps4 while my bro plays on his ps3 using different profiles obviously
    Q. When I download the free PlayStation®4 version(s), will I still be able to play it on PlayStation®3?

Yes. Your Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) will retain licenses for both consoles.

http://www.destinythegame.com/digital-upgrade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

F1ngers wrote: »

I know it's abit of a dumb question but I meant like playing on ps3 & ps4 at sane time, like I've i was in ps4 playing using the profile I downloaded it with and my bro was on ps3 playing it with his profile would we have any issues?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement