Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭dinevalesco

Quick query guys - I preordered from Smyths … anybody have info re dispatch/delivery through them?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How I feel getting my gear equipped in the Tower :D

What film is that?:D

I'm really tempted to get this, I shouldn't though because I wont be eating much over the next few days if I do lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

GRRR :mad:

Constantly being disconnected back to the main menu! I haven't even got to the Tower yet!

I'm glad i borrowed this off a friend... Otherwise I'd be out €70.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

What film is that?:D

I'm really tempted to get this, I shouldn't though because I wont be eating much over the next few days if I do lol

Film: I'm Gonna Git You Sucka, very funny.

I am already hooked :D

I noticed I still have to buy the Vanguard pre-order bonus weapons and be a specific level to use them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭derm0j073

I've done 3 missions so far solo . Starting to enjoy it now that I'm getting a handle on the combat , wasn't a huge Halo fan and despite Destiny being pretty much its baby brother I feel its a nice leap forward from Bungie .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Spotted this, no idea what it does, what it's for, or even if it's already been posted on this thread already, but it's a list of codes for stuff that you enter in on bungie.net: http://ie.ign.com/wikis/destiny/Trading_Card_Redemption_Codes#The_Codes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Shiminay wrote: »
    Spotted this, no idea what it does, what it's for, or even if it's already been posted on this thread already, but it's a list of codes for stuff that you enter in on bungie.net: http://ie.ign.com/wikis/destiny/Trading_Card_Redemption_Codes#The_Codes

Yeah it's been posted already a couple of times I think. People who redeemed them a while back should check to make sure they have all the new ones too. I only had 17 out of 25 when I checked yesterday. Also make sure to go back onto bungie.net and Activate them once you play the game.

There's a little bit of javascript automation on this link for those who still need to enter them, save you the bother of entering them 25 times separately: http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2fmp4u/all_25_codes/

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Do you start again, from level one or do you get to continue with the character you had from beta?

Also here's 1 more code that was only discovered today and isn't included in either list above:

X4C-FGX-MX3

Provides: Emblem: Note of Conquest

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Well I won't be on till tomorrow. Post came along but of course the housemate didn't hear him/her arrive so I have to collect it in the depot tomorrow :(

• Advertisement

tok9 wrote: »
    Well I won't be on till tomorrow. Post came along but of course the housemate didn't hear him/her arrive so I have to collect it in the depot tomorrow :(

Not available to collect it from the depot this evening? That's what I'd normally do if I missed something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

get a new housemate

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

get a new housemate

I'd have to agree

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I really wish Tesco would hurry up and dispatch it already!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

calex71 wrote: »
    Loot drops need to stick out more in the environment :mad:

I walk over half a dozen or so by pure accident, often i hear my fire team say there's dropped loot otherwise I would have a clue.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Doing a complete Xbox friend purge.

A bunch of them go back to RTCW days. Goodbye.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Also here's 1 more code that was only discovered today and isn't included in either list above:

X4C-FGX-MX3

Provides: Emblem: Note of Conquest

Thanks for this, note this is a 26th code guys

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Wow
    That's all I can say...
    Wow....

And, a big sorry to the guys I had to bail on some 30 minutes into an assault under the Cosmodrome, three of us battling so so far, and then I had to pick up my son from school :( Sorry again :(

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Wow
    That's all I can say...
    Wow....

Whats Wow? Why Wow? I'm in Work! I need Input! Give me my Fix!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭The Rabbit

Finger dangling dangerously over the download button here.

I'm not sure I can afford it this week though.

Damn you Bungie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Next Gen Gamer

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Wow
    That's all I can say...
    Wow....

And, a big sorry to the guys I had to bail on some 30 minutes into an assault under the Cosmodrome, three of us battling so so far, and then I had to pick up my son from school :( Sorry again :(

So you like it then ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Next Gen Gamer

The Rabbit wrote: »

Damn you Bungie!

Just close your eyes and go for it. Fcuk the begrudgers .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The Rabbit wrote: »

Damn you Bungie!

Ha me too, I cancelled my order with amazon yesterday :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭The Rabbit

I'll give it an hour and see how I feel.

Deep breaths and walk away...:(

Ha me too, I cancelled my order with amazon yesterday :(

a6bW355.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Not available to collect it from the depot this evening? That's what I'd normally do if I missed something.

I'm pretty sure it's not delivered till the end of the day or before tomorrow morning. Both ways I won't be home in time to get the delivery note and get there.
    get a new housemate

I agree. Bloody useless :p
    Benzino wrote: »
    I really wish Tesco would hurry up and dispatch it already!

If it's the UK Tesco then it could already be dispatched. That's who I got mine off and the website said it was ready to dispatch when I checked earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

If it's the UK Tesco then it could already be dispatched. That's who I got mine off and the website said it was ready to dispatch when I checked earlier.

Yeah it's Tesco UK, fingers crossed I'll get a text from PM tomorrow evening!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I'm pretty sure it's not delivered till the end of the day or before tomorrow morning. Both ways I won't be home in time to get the delivery note and get there.

Could you phone them and find out? Theres a delivery driver somewhere with your copy out on the road still if its not at the depot and he might be able to drop by again or the could let you know what time it will be at the depot. Worth a shot at least maybe.

I know I'm going to be LAMBLASTED by the general user base of this forum....

But ^^ This ^^ is why I was at Gamestop with my cap in hand at 9am

For Day 1 games, online ordering is Painful (Amazon aside)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Its pretty fun. Nuff said :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement