Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

dar83 wrote: »
    Guys, any downsides to buying it from the US Microsoft store?!

It's $59.99 on there and my Amazon order never turned up so I'm mighty tempted to just buy it digitally this evening, then return my Amazon copy or sell it cost price to anyone that wants it.

Only one I've found so far is that you wont get the Vanguard Armory DLC on your Irish account, although I think that was pre-order only and all the content is unlock-able in game anyways. Otherwise it's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Hmmm that's not so much of a downside, I don't think I was getting any preorder bonuses anyway as it is, but I might be wrong there. :D

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Got mine VGP+ for around 48quid. Probably won't see it for another week but i'm willing to wait as opposed to paying 75 quid in GameStop for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭0llieJonCon

Currently in transit from parcel motel warehouse in Antrim since 18:20.

Anyone in Dublin with some PM experience know how long it usually takes them to get to Dub?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Currently in transit from parcel motel warehouse in Antrim since 18:20.

Anyone in Dublin with some PM experience know how long it usually takes them to get to Dub?

Depends, Have had things delivered to a motel at 10-11 ish after coming from Antrim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Yeah same here, can be late enough usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

anyone else trying to access the game on xbox one after install and getting kicked back to the dashboard?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,596 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Man, you really don't feel the time going when you're playing.

Enjoyed the beta, and the full release is holding up to the promises it made. It really is a well-balanced, enjoyable game.

Only trouble is I'm getting completely slaughtered on multiplayer. That Titan jump ability especially gets me every time.

Got an invite or two earlier from some boardsies, apologies for not accepting. Was either nearing the end of a level or one invite I got while I was still on the first level and very underpowered to be doing anything bar it.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

Preloaded it yesterday. Have to do some content transferring after launching the game which is only half way. So wont be playing this tonight stupid psn download speeds always so slow. Also this game content transferring thing has made preloading it fairly pointless.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm really enjoying it, but I will be lucky to get a hour every other day in for playing, so no clans for me :(
    Still, lots to enjoy as it is, love being on mission then seeing someone on a mission of their own and giving them a dig out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

An auld pause button for PvE wouldn't go amiss. I was planning on having a few beers tonight while playing it for the first time and haven't had a chance to crack open a bottle yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

An auld pause button for PvE wouldn't go amiss. I was planning on having a few beers tonight while playing it for the first time and haven't had a chance to crack open a bottle yet.

I feel your pain :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

The load screens/times are killing me, it's such a chore going to the tower would be better if there was an option to auto send you back if you wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Is it too much to ask to get a game of pvp in without getting disconnected within 2 minutes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I've booted up the PS4 for the 1st time, connected to the internet, tried to sign in with my PSN Id and it's just saying "Please Wait" for like 10 mins... WTF.... Can anyone help :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

got a ps4 bundle with this earlier, cant get into my account info to set up my card details so i can buy a gold membership :mad: please wait on nearly anything i open.

Lone Stone wrote: »
    got a ps4 bundle with this earlier, cant get into my account info to set up my card details so i can buy a gold membership :mad: please wait on nearly anything i open.

Same here, the game disc box should have 1 month free code inside though on the PLUS side (do you see what i did there)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

that only works with new accounts, so if you used a free trial on your account several years ago it wont work ! kinda lame...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Do it here: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/home/games

that only works with new accounts, so if you used a free trial on your account several years ago it wont work ! kinda lame...

FYI
    http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/Please-wait-can-t-sign-in-to-PSN-on-my-PS4/td-p/22187695

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cormac... wrote: »
    I've booted up the PS4 for the 1st time, connected to the internet, tried to sign in with my PSN Id and it's just saying "Please Wait" for like 10 mins... WTF.... Can anyone help :(

Did ya get in? I remember when I got my launch ps4 it took a while to sign in too.

Did ya get in? I remember when I got my launch ps4 it took a while to sign in too.

No, still waiting, I'm dying a little inside :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,280 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Ugh, taking forever to transfer the install data.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Cormac... wrote: »

Can you access the web via the console? Power cycle your router and PS4 maybe..

Same thing used to sporadically happen to me when using a wireless connection on the PS3 and it was usually down to something simple like an IP address conflict.

Can you access the web via the console? Power cycle your router and PS4 maybe..

I'd have to sign in to the PSN ID to do that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Next Gen Gamer

Just installing mine , only at 59% ...The suspense of it all.

I'm In finally, just had to keep rebooting PS4 and retrying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Anybody tell me was the Vanguard Armoury suppose to give you free starting weapons? I have the Digital Guardian Edition just got my stuff after restoring the licences. No sign of the Vanguard Armoury though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Kiith wrote: »
    It's $59.99 on the US PSN store, and it's €69.99 on the Irish store (PS3). That's awesome...

**** sake...i'm probably still going to buy it :(

The thing that convinced me was that when I get a ps4 in the next few months I can get a Destiny on ps4 without paying extra money. Win win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement