Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Cormac... wrote: »
    Ughhhhh. It would have to be Hive and not Fallen or Vex, do Hive even have a place where they Re-Spawn? Like outside that temple maybe?
    Or you could do the Phogoth strike on Normal (as in outside the strike playlist) and just keep circling the room

I just choose to do level 24 story missions on the moon so I could get materials along with completion. The idiot I am, I ran into a public event that I tried solo'ing before I entered the temple and used up all my ammo on it completely forgetting about the juggler debuff. I was like 'ah sure it'll be grand, just use my knife', first enemy I came across was an elite Ogre...:L

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Gandalph wrote: »
    I just choose to do level 24 story missions on the moon so I could get materials along with completion. The idiot I am, I ran into a public event that I tried solo'ing before I entered the temple and used up all my ammo on it completely forgetting about the juggler debuff. I was like 'ah sure it'll be grand, just use my knife', first enemy I came across was an elite Ogre...:L

You do know if you wait about 30 seconds with no primary or secondary ammo the game will give you some for both.

You do know if you wait about 30 seconds with no primary or secondary ammo the game will give you some for both.

News to me! I'm level 25 and still learning the basics :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭Corvo

Joined the Bungie/Boards thing also - would appreciate a few adds - currently a Level 6 Hunter on Xbox One. Would like to hook up for a few fire teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,033 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Corvo wrote: »
    Joined the Bungie/Boards thing also - would appreciate a few adds - currently a Level 6 Hunter on Xbox One. Would like to hook up for a few fire teams.

I'll add you there I'm level 8 so we will be ranking up at the same time and I'll give you a hand with a few missions.
    What's your gamertag ? Mine is TitianGerm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

there was a 66mb update there on XB1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭Corvo

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'll add you there I'm level 8 so we will be ranking up at the same time and I'll give you a hand with a few missions.
    What's your gamertag ? Mine is TitianGerm

Sorry, forgot about my gt.

Its Corvo4ttano

• Registered Users Posts: 12,558 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Anyone else kicked off for the update? Bit annoying mid mission

Corvo wrote: »
    Sorry, forgot about my gt.

Its Corvo4ttano

Added you there. Will be on later on tonight for an hour or so.

Really annoyed that the game kicks you because there's an update, was on the final part of a mission and it just kicks me out of the game. Surely it could have waited till the next time I started the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

what's the best way to improve your vanguard rep/ lvl? i'm lvl 18 and still haven't hit rank 1; having just started playing pvp yesterday (and getting crushed)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Really annoyed that the game kicks you because there's an update, was on the final part of a mission and it just kicks me out of the game. Surely it could have waited till the next time I started the game

To be fair there was a warning message earlier before the update.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Oh pleases let this be a fix for the connectivity issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Cormac... wrote: »
    Soooooo tomorrow is Raid day, who is up for trying to push onto Level 26+ this evening?
    Ideally I'd like to go into it about Level 27 as the bullet sponge effect is a bit less.
    Off the top of my head, the PSN IDs I can think of that are near or at that level would be (sorry if I'm missing anyone):

Warlocks:
    Me (Voidwalker Level 23)
    TwinRicketts (lvl 21)
    Wanterwint (lvl 21)

Titans:
    Arklowandy (lvl 25)
    TigronIE (lvl 23)
    Sniper_samurai (lvl 21)

Hunters:
    Tequilashot360 (lvl 25)
    Goon_Magee (lvl 22)
    Browner13 (lvl 20)
    Nerobear (lvl 20)

I played a good bit now with Browner13, Nerobear, Sniper_samurai, TigronIE and Arklowandy

I pulled these off the Bungie site, I'm not just creeping everyone with a pen and paper here like :pac:
    Apologies if I included any PS3 players above there

So thats 10 of us on PS4 that are Level 20+
    We should definitely be able to put together a group for the 1st Raid for maybe Wednesday if not tomorrow.
    I'll be online anyway later doing Level 22 and 24 Strike Playlists if anyone wants to join me for the greatest grind of all time :pac:
    Maybe a quick trip to the tower and a game of Crucible every 2 strikes to keep us fresh on gear etc

PSN ID: GenericDreadHead

If we get 6 people ready and definitely up for it, we can create a chat page in the PSN Menu to organise it.

Also, if someone had twitch or some way to record it, it could be class, we could be one of the 1st clans to get a 6 player Raid video on Youtube - just a thought :p

I'll definitely be up for raiding once I hit 25+. I'm 23 at the moment but going to be grinding 24 strikes all night so hoping to hit 25 if I get lucky. If anyone 23+ wants to join me feel free to add. Still don't have a single legendary yet but I'm capped on crucible marks and going to push towards the cap for Vanguard tonight.

PSN: De7rag (23 Hunter)

calex71 wrote: »
    To be fair there was a warning message earlier before the update.

I saw no warning message.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Anybody having trouble downloading the update im stuck on 270mb/296mb :(

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Ps4 lvl 20 hunter looking for people to do the Weekly strikes and the raids with.
    Psn tobothehobo please add me.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Oh pleases let this be a fix for the connectivity issues.

I can confirm that the update did not fix the connectivity issues.

Very informative post on Reddit about everything 20+

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2gg5p5/a_rambling_guidesome_advice_for_destiny_once_you/

I didn't realise the enemy shield colours represent what type of damage they are weak too. Very handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Gandalph wrote: »
    Yeh, got to choose an exotic bounty, picked killing phogoth. It gave me a depleted exotic handcannon (my least favourite weapon!) and now I think I have to kill 500 hive to reactivate it.

Got the exact same bounty and weapon, though I like the hand cannons. Great for getting the 100 headshot bounty.

What lvl are you at?

500 kills on the Moon it is for me........

• Advertisement

Any idea how ye unlocked the exotic bounty?

Got the exact same bounty and weapon, though I like the hand cannons. Great for getting the 100 headshot bounty.

What lvl are you at?

500 kills on the Moon it is for me........

I'm at 25. I'm in no rush to unlock it, I couldn't imagine the mats needed to upgrade exotic weapons!

I dunno Mick when I googled it earlier there wasn't much info on it, seems to be just a random thing but seems to be a couple of us that got it today, maybe it is level based or something.

God dam I got kicked as I was on moon kicking the **** out of a load of wizards knights and a big giant ogre thing :(

Anyone for the weekly strike? Just about to do it!

Edit: Going to do some 24 strikes, if anyone wants to do the Weekly add me : De7rag

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭podgemk

Lvl 23 hunter here looking to do the weekly heroic strike and generally grind to prepare for the vog.
    Add me on xbox one : podge1995

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

I'm so jelly, i feel like i'm missing out on something here and by the time i get a PS4 i will be late for the party. Go against my girl's wishes and just buy a PS4?

I'm so jelly, i feel like i'm missing out on something here and by the time i get a PS4 i will be late for the party. Go against my girl's wishes and just buy a PS4?

If she told you not to buy a PS4 just buy an Xbox One. Then she can't be angry because you didn't buy something she told you not to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

When I unlock trophies or play Destiny it's telling me I'm playing the Digital Guardian Edition in the What's New section does it say this for everyone? Cause I only bought the normal one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Whats the bounties and how do they work?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    When I unlock trophies or play Destiny it's telling me I'm playing the Digital Guardian Edition in the What's New section does it say this for everyone? Cause I only bought the normal one

mines saying the same.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement