Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Psn €35 on Irish store, $35 on us store. Just stay away from UK store as its £35.

Sorry should have said I'm on Xbox one

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

emmetkenny wrote: »

We're sorry too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Same prices as psn on xbl.

Cormac... wrote: »
    We're sorry too ;)

Hey that's mean :( you better watch out or I'll go buy a PS4 and Destiny and come find you and get you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Hey that's mean :( you better watch out or I'll go buy a PS4 and Destiny and come find you and get you :)

If it helps I'd keep my PS4 but I'd have your Xbox One controller all day long!

Love the Xbox One controller. Beautiful bit of kit both to look at and hold.

• Advertisement

Yea I I can't use the Ps4 controller at all. I find it really awkward. Any time I'm in the brothers house we'd have a few games of COD or something and my aim is always way off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

This might be the answer to your problems

http://controllermax.com/

Not sure if it'd be considered modding under the terms of service for PSN / XBL though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Ah damn it, man down!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I've had 4 legendary engrams and 2 of those caches from leveling up the encryption guy... zero legendaries.... is that unlucky or is the drop rate pretty low even in legendary thingys ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Magill wrote: »
    I've had 4 legendary engrams and 2 of those caches from leveling up the encryption guy... zero legendaries.... is that unlucky or is the drop rate pretty low even in legendary thingys ?
    http://kotaku.com/these-people-tried-to-figure-out-how-destinys-loot-syst-1636331002

Seems a bit random to me in fairness. Got lucky with the only one I've gotten so far.
    I don't know what I find more amusing. Giving people different class items or worse gear. #DecryptionDilemmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Akingbade

I got 3 legendaries yesterday. An assault rifle, sniper and boots (for a warlock). Today I got another legendary sniper. Really hoping I get some legendary armour ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Big Knox wrote: »
    Marks and rep are the way to go. I farmed exclusively for the first few days and my RNG was horrible. Every legendary I got was for a different class including an exotic chest!

Hit rank 2 crucible last night and bought my first 2 legendaries and going to hit rank 2 vanguard tonight and get my other 2 gear slots sorted. It's slower quicker and hey it's a guaranteed process of gearing up!

Fixed :D
    Don't know why people are relying on RNG, there are clear cut ways to get legendaries in this game that are pretty easy. I'm level 27 and had 1 legendary drop for me, hell I only even picked up my first level 20 rare sniper rifle at level 26, was using a level 18 one before and it would be my prime weapon of choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,762 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Is this game not popular enough to get its own sub forum? It's tough trawling through the posts to find playing tips etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Is this game not popular enough to get its own sub forum? It's tough trawling through the posts to find playing tips etc?

You could request one - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=461

Though with the convoluted process they use for deciding on new forums there'd probably be nobody playing by the time it got the go-ahead.

You could request one - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=461

Though with the convoluted process they use for deciding on new forums there'd probably be nobody playing by the time it got the go-ahead.
    surely some mods play it and could fast track a destiny forum up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Well we just learned after a week and a half of play that you can pop in and out of cover while crouched with the aim button :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

calex71 wrote: »
    Well we just learned after a week and a half of play that you can pop in and out of cover while crouched with the aim button :o

You use cover? Noob. :pac:

What ? Ah no way :) here's me jumping up in the air floating back down again and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

surely some mods play it and could fast track a destiny forum up?

Would be dead within a month. Its not like this thread is overrun with posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,488 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

well colour me a noob :P

• Advertisement

I think we have plenty of resource space on our clan forum on bungee.net anyway, I might start contributing more to it.

I picked up a second exotic bounty today, guess it'll be another long ass grind!

What ? Ah no way :) here's me jumping up in the air floating back down again and again.

2454 posts says your wrong and over the 4 consoles plenty of room for threads, plus with all the dlc coming our way I think a forum would survive and be active in 12-24 months time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Gandalph wrote: »
    I think we have plenty of resource space on our clan forum on bungee.net anyway, I might start contributing more to it.

I picked up a second exotic bounty today, guess it'll be another long ass grind!

Not worth the effort imo , Xur is back tomorrow and I have some motes and coins burning a hole in my pocket :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Got my woman to agree with me on spending 400 smackaroos for the PS4 + Destiny bundle. Picked it up tonight. Only now i have forfeited getting anything for my birthday and X-Mas for the next 5 years.....YIIIISSSS

Not worth the effort imo , Xur is back tomorrow and I have some motes and coins burning a hole in my pocket :pac:

Is it sad that I am actually excited to see him?

245 posts says your wrong and over the 4 consoles plenty of room for threads, plus with all the dlc coming our way I think a forum would survive and be active in 12-24 months time.

Very insightful but what does that have to do with me jumping up and down :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33,740 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Thought I got an exotic shader after completing a strike.

Turned out it was just literally a yellowy shader. Kinda gold.

Ah well :D

Very insightful but what does that have to do with me jumping up and down :P

lol sorry Emmet meant to quote a different post:o

Your jumping up and down is very nice btw :)

Just as I think I am running out of things to do, "oh here is an exotic bounty, let's start you off by doing weekly heroic strike then followed by another 25 strikes just for good measure, oh and when you get that done we will prob ask you to kill about 200 guardians in the crucible too"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,488 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

man, are you just getting them at random from the bounty guy? Still haven't reached lvl 1 for either vanguard or crucible :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement