Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

man, are you just getting them at random from the bounty guy? Still haven't reached lvl 1 for either vanguard or crucible :(

I got my first one yesterday after I traded in 5 normal bounties at the same time. Friends told me they got them this way too. Can't be that simples but it definately worked for me first time I tried it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I got my first one yesterday after I traded in 5 normal bounties at the same time. Friends told me they got them this way too. Can't be that simples but it definately worked for me first time I tried it.

Nah it's just random, I only traded in 1 bounty yesterday, couldn't of been arsed with the rest. But I've generally done 80% of the bounties in the game so there is a higher chance that I could get an exotic bounty off him which would make sense seen as I got two!

Yeah I agree it wouldn't make sense if you could get an exotic/legendary by just trading in five in one go as you'd get one every hour at that rate but I did got one the first time I did it.

Picked up yet another legendary drop yesterday which cashed in for a blue :mad: (still no legendaries) but it ranked up the guy which gave me a package and four more blues, one of which was headgear which ranked me up a whole level :D

This quest for gear is an emotional rollercoaster

Anyone know what time Xor spawns at? Strange coin guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Gandalph wrote: »
    Anyone know what time Xor spawns at? Strange coin guy.

9am pst so 5pm for us. Hoping he has a titan helm and a scout rifle stocked this week /fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

9am pst so 5pm for us. Hoping he has a titan helm and a scout rifle stocked this week /fingers crossed.

Cool nice one, I thought it was 9am here! I'm full legendary at the moment so I'll take anything he has, I've refrained from upgrading gear because I don't know what he'll be able to replace.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

To whoever RaVeN737 is, highlight of that mission last night was killing that event Wizard on the moon with 0.001 seconds left to spare! Haha! Instantly dancing on its corpse then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I've a question lads.

I just hit lvl 20 last night and I've got one item which has light in it. I also have 3 bounties to hand in which gives me an extra 10K exp.

I'm just wondering should I go looking for more light items before I get that exp or does it matter?

Really beginning to get into the crucible.. pretty much exclusively playing control.

Could be awhile getting the light gear, best off handing in the bounties and do some more later

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Did the moon strike last night for the first time with two randomers, not as hard as i thought it was going to be and we we all equally levelled. the bosses are crazy bullet sponges. Its more the time it takes than the actual difficulty of the thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Asking questions

Sorry if it's been asked a million times before, but I just wanted to be sure. If I buy Destiny on the Irish Xbox 360 Games Store will I be eligible for the Xbox One upgrade?

I just want to make sure it's not some Region thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Sorry if it's been asked a million times before, but I just wanted to be sure. If I buy Destiny on the Irish Xbox 360 Games Store will I be eligible for the Xbox One upgrade?

I just want to make sure it's not some Region thing.
    Yep it will work just fine

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

This weekends events:
    events_09_19.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

maximoose wrote: »
    I don't think that's entirely true.

From what I've read:
    emmetkenny wrote: »
    Anybody know the best place to buy the DLC ?

What DLC?

What DLC?

destiny_ep-620x360.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,035 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Was anyone having trouble joining a game in crucible last night ? I couldn't get a match for any guardians and was left in orbit with 1/12 players found.
    I finally got an open Nat on Wednesday night since launch of the One and found games really quick after that but yesterday I couldn't even get one game :(

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Was anyone having trouble joining a game in crucible last night ? I couldn't get a match for any guardians and was left in orbit with 1/12 players found.
    I finally got an open Nat on Wednesday night since launch of the One and found games really quick after that but yesterday I couldn't even get one game :(

Couldn't connect to Crucible last night at all. Also while in Patrol on Earth or doing a mission on the Moon, I would get disconnected and get the error code Cattle or Beetle.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,035 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Couldn't connect to Crucible last night at all. Also while in Patrol on Earth or doing a mission on the Moon, I would get disconnected and get the error code Cattle or Beetle.

I got the cattle code as well. It's starting to get so annoying. Love the game though :)

Got the suited for war trophy :D Picked up a legendary fusion rifle last night and legendary rocket launcher this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

calex71 wrote: »
    Well we just learned after a week and a half of play that you can pop in and out of cover while crouched with the aim button :o

Doom strafing or GTFO
    I think we have plenty of resource space on our clan forum on bungee.net anyway, I might start contributing more to it.

I picked up a second exotic bounty today, guess it'll be another long ass grind!

Yeah, people should just use the chat functions or Forums there, I have a forum for the PS4 Players. Players should just have a forum for each console.

Plus those PSN chat, i dunno what you'd call them, rooms?, I set up are dog handy
    Is it sad that I am actually excited to see him?

Me too :)
    Penn wrote: »
    Thought I got an exotic shader after completing a strike.

Turned out it was just literally a yellowy shader. Kinda gold.

Ah well :D

I spend cash money on that shader as i'd maxxed out my glimmer, in related news I also now have a Warlock bond for all 3 Factions.

They really need to fix the despawning enemies on the Phegoth strike, it's super annoying.
    Also wizards should be nerved in every way imaginable, they are clearly the most OP enemy in the game
    Flying + Shileds + Decent Health + AOE Attacks + Lasting Damage (poison) = F**king annoying, I Hate them :mad:

Also my white PS4 Destiny Headset arrived today :)

Anyone else who has hit level 20 on PS4 that I haven't added to the chat room thingy let me know.

Also I f**king owned in the Cruicible last night. 5k on Control 2 games running, so satisfying. I really like the PvP in this game. It's all about knowing the maps, picking a good load out and using the appropriate class and mods.
    (For example using a Warlock I use fast glide in PvP but controlled glide in PvE)

Please post your Gamertags here if you're on PS4:
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/118535

Also send me a friend request if you want to join the lvl 20+ or lvl 24+ chat rooms that we use for match making and hearing me curse Wizards :p

PSN: GenericDreadHead

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Was farming the cave for well over an hour there, with 2 randoms then suddenly it was like every enemy who was being prevented from spawning while we were there was let loose !!!!!! It was insane wave after wave of fallen and hive poured out of every spawn point at once :D

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Well we just learned after a week and a half of play that you can pop in and out of cover while crouched with the aim button :o

Emmm, How do you do this?

I'm Simple I know!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Was farming the cave for well over an hour there, with 2 randoms then suddenly it was like every enemy who was being prevented from spawning while we were there was let loose !!!!!! It was insane wave after wave of fallen and hive poured out of every spawn point at once :D

Something similar happened to me on the chest farm on earth, tonnes of wizards and stuff started pouring out, and as soon as I had them killed a new wave would spawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,617 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Was doing a Raid playlist last night and was trying that one that ends with having to defeat the priest fella.

Firstly: took fecking AGES to get there, and several attempts to get through the door.

Secondly: took fecking AGES to try kill him - freaking bullet sponge - failed (as in all 3 being dead at the same time) several times and when it looked like we might finally be within a few minutes of getting the ******* I got booted out to the main screen of the game. Absolutely gutted!

Anyone get the message "killed by the architects"? whats that about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Anyone get the message "killed by the architects"? whats that about?

Did you fall off the map and die maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Other than one time where it said we lost connection during a story mission.. I haven't had any issues on the PS4.

My main cause of death on moon. Barrelling along in the sparrow and straight over cliff.......over and over again

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Can you not look at clan-mates game stats on bungie.net?

• Advertisement

no, it was during the strike on the moon, in the last chamber where the boss is, I was hanging around in the doorway when on of those shriekers spawned in above me. I ran into the main room, and next thing I knew I was dead. odd, because nothing happened the player standing beside me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement