Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Can you not look at clan-mates game stats on bungie.net?

Yezzir!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Cormac... wrote: »
    Also send me a friend request if you want to join the lvl 20+ or lvl 24+ chat rooms that we use for match making and hearing me curse Wizards :p

PSN: GenericDreadHead

FYI the higher - level 24 - group will not be accepting anyone who

A) leaves a strike without a good reason (dinner = fine, bed = fine, getting frustrated after a single death and rage quitting to go to tower or whatever = not cool)
    B) doesn't "Work the room", despite what you may think, if both your team mates are down and you're on the 4th wave of enemies, it's 90% unlikely that you'll clear the wave hanging out in the main entrance and get back in, you're better off just making a run for it and trying to get the revives, i've only seen 2 players (Sniper and Arklow i think) clear a high level wave single handed and about 20 people fail (again if it's a quick/low level wave fair enough, but watching for 15 mins only to have to restart anyway is frustrating)

Whats fair is fair, it's a team effort :p

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Gandalph wrote: »
    Yezzir!

How? When I click on a name all does is show me their character and grimoire score.

How? When I click on a name all does is show me their character and grimoire score.

I think you may need to be friends

Cormac... wrote: »
    Also wizards should be nerved in every way imaginable, they are clearly the most OP enemy in the game
    Flying + Shileds + Decent Health + AOE Attacks + Lasting Damage (poison) = F**king annoying, I Hate them :mad:

I've found out 90% of them have fire shields, I just picked up a legendary fire fusion rifle...they go down like a sack of spuds, absolute cake walk now.

• Advertisement

I've found out 90% of them have fire shields, I just picked up a legendary fire fusion rifle...they go down like a sack of spuds, absolute cake walk now.

The Red Healths ones or the Hallowed ones, cause there's a big difference, I'm hitting Hallowed ones with Solar Attack 220 Rockets, they are level 22, i'm 24, it takes 3 rockets to kill one.
    The guys with Red health I can live with..... but the Hallowed ones :mad:

Also aren't you touching on level 28? so GTFO of here with your bragging superman :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,035 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I always use a sniper rifle on them and head shot them.

Having real problems getting into the tower today, keeps disconnecting me. No problems with strike or pvp though, weird.

Also my heroic daily is not offering any rewards today, even though it's different than yesterdays :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Yay, for some reason Destiny won't let me use my ps+ :(. My sub doesn't expire until December.

Edit: Wtf, I've also been locked out of ALL my download games.

Yay, for some reason Destiny won't let me use my ps+ >(. My sub doesn't expire until December.

Yeh was getting that "User created media is not allowed blah blah" crap earlier, now I am getting "Your account has been banned from online play by parential controls" or something...damn it mom and dad!

• Advertisement

Yeh was getting that "User created media is not allowed blah blah" crap earlier, now I am getting "Your account has been banned from online play by parential controls" or something...damn it mom and dad!

Got it fixed. Signed out of psn, went to sign back in and psn didn't recognise my password. Reset it and signed in and everything is fine. Odd one though as I didn't forget my password, I used it 3 days ago on the SEN webstore and it worked no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Looks like Xur showed up, he's in the area by the Speaker in front of the large doors. Picked up an exotic titan helm and couldn't resist the rocket launcher too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Got it fixed. Signed out of psn, went to sign back in and psn didn't recognise my password. Reset it and signed in and everything is fine. Odd one though as I didn't forget my password, I used it 3 days ago on the SEN webstore and it worked no problem.

I've had that issue where it says PS Plus is not available and have been able to fix it by restoring licences

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Looks like Xur showed up, he's in the area by the Speaker in front of the large doors. Picked up an exotic titan helm and couldn't resist the rocket launcher too :)

Ha sweet I was looking for him where he was last week, time to go trade some coins and motes for magic bean engrams :pac:

Edit: As expected armor from engrom was not for my class junked it for upgrade mats

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Emmm, How do you do this?
    I'm Simple I know!

If you read what the OP said, you'd know... Press the aim button (look down your sights) while crouching, facing the edge of a wall.
    You can "peep" around and fire.

I've had that issue where it says PS Plus is not available and have been able to fix it by restoring licences

That is what I tried first, but it didn't work.

Well someone is a Grumpy pants

• Registered Users Posts: 18 PharcydeXP

Can someone pls post what Xur has for the Titan class, wont be on till later, damn work!!

PharcydeXP wrote: »
    Can someone pls post what Xur has for the Titan class, wont be on till later, damn work!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHeX9_jrlJM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Don't have PSN+ and it surprised me to see other players in the Tower and Open world. Is it not required to play this game? Or do i need PSN+ for the PvP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Only realized you can 'dash slide' to cover last night.

EDIT: More importantly you can use it as a sliding tackle whilst playing footie on the tower.

Don't have PSN+ and it surprised me to see other players in the Tower and Open world. Is it not required to play this game? Or do i need PSN+ for the PvP?

Think you just need PS+ for the Strikes and Raids (and maybe PvP)?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Was that exotic engram cheaper last week? Just splurged on the exotic chest piece regardless, I love the way it didn't tell me until after I bought it that you could only equip one exotic piece of gear at a time. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

PharcydeXP wrote: »

For Titan, he has a "HELM OF INMOST LIGHT"
    • Defence 311/402
    • light + 21
    • Strength +76

Plus
    Reduce melee cooldown when you pick up an orb
    Provides Death From Above and Headstrong for Fixed of Havoc (So if you select Shockwave, then you should have Shockwave, Death from above and Fist of Havoc)
    Increased melee attack speed.

13 Strange coins

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Need to get me some strange coins...

"Though players may carry as many exotic armor items as they like in their inventory, only one exotic armor piece and one exotic weapon may be equipped at the same time."

Was that exotic engram cheaper last week? Just splurged on the exotic chest piece regardless, I love the way it didn't tell me until after I bought it that you could only equip one exotic piece of gear at a time. :pac:

Really? Like only 1 piece of exotic armour at a time?

How do you get New Monarchy points?

I was going to buy the Helm and the exotic engram, just as well I checked before wasting all the mote and strange. I get Legendary armor from the FWC anyway, just need good helmet and a primary weapon.

• Advertisement

Really? Like only 1 piece of exotic armour at a time?

seems that way. One armour and one weapon i think maybe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement