Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,035 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I was farming the cave on earth last night and got 3 legendary leg engrams. Went to the cryptarch and what did I get... one strange coin, one blue boots and a legendary set of boots for a warlock... im hunter class oh well:rolleyes:
    I have a legendary set of boots already but all I seem to get is boot drops. I think RNGesus thinks im a shoe guy:(

Where exactly is this cave I couldn't find it earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Where exactly is this cave I couldn't find it earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozpAMtpz2nA

If you need help im on Ps4 @ Nerobear and il show you.

Thanks for the link but I've the xbox one version. Most people here seem to be on PS4 though !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Ah that's you, it's always confusing when boardsies don't have the same name on psn and here, like myself for example :L

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Gandalph wrote: »
    Ah that's you, it's always confusing when boardsies don't have the same name on psn and here, like myself for example :L

I know sometimes its hard to correlate the two my GT's are in my sig but It doesnt show up.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Been ages since I haven't been the only person taking part in a public event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Hit 27 there, going to lvl the crucible to lvl 2 and use the 200 marks I have to buy 3 armor items to junk for shards, then unless I get one in the mean time I have to wait until tuesday so I can get another 50 marks to buy a primary weapon from the vanguard.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Finally got to Level 28. Got one piece exotic and Weapon, All other legendary. Massive grind for all that. Just on the last boss of the Raid too but he is very hard! My team has been stuck on him for the last 2 days. Didn't try last night though as we just levelled up our gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Was playing a few crucible matches with mates last night. All descended to chaos when we went to the Tower atop the cryptarch's roof and had about 15 people dancing on top of it.

Must try get the video from one of the lads who uploaded it. Was in stitches for ages... though that may have been because I was drunk as a skunk.

---

My personal highlight was grabbing a rocket launcher and killing three enemies in Control at once. Delightful.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Ah here, who changed the clan name and description? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Mickeroo wrote: »

Exactly what I was gonna ask,

Gonna revoke all access to it now....

Fieldog wrote: »
    Exactly what I was gonna ask,

Gonna revoke all access to it now....

Losing 40 members because of it?

Who the **** did that???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Just fixed it. Only Brendor, Luuxord, Fieldog and myself can change that afaik. It wasn't me and I very much doubt it was Fieldog. I think someone might need to be kicked.

Just fixed it. Only Brendor, Luuxord, Fieldog and myself can change that afaik. It wasn't me and I very much doubt it was Fieldog. I think someone might need to be kicked.

And another 10 members gone since?

I know Samurai you wouldn't do it, Brendor or Luuxord own up if you did...

What happened ?

Down to 7 xbox clan members now, good job to whoever did that.

Down to 7 xbox clan members now, good job to whoever did that.

Can I join ? On xbox but I thought I joined last week but don't see my name there anymore.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Can I join ? On xbox but I thought I joined last week but don't see my name there anymore.

You might be in the clan already you just have to click "make xbox clan" or something along those lines.

And another 10 members gone since?

I know Samurai you wouldn't do it, Brendor or Luuxord own up if you did...

Down to 62 members now :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I'm sure whoever did that thought it was a fantastic idea while they where pissed or stoned last night but come on.

• Advertisement

Samurai made a good suggestion to me that it may be a good idea to bring Mickeroo and Calex in as admins of the clan - as they admin here, if you would be interested lads post your Bungie username here please....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Dibs on the 'Clan Clown' position.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

I dont think members left I think someone went on a kicking spree as I was a member and am not today. I tried to request to join again but keep getting "closed to new members" pop up

I'm sure whoever did that thought it was a fantastic idea while they where pissed or stoned last night but come on.

It was changed this morning. I added some pending members to the clan around 11 and it was still normal, I would have changed it immediately and informed Fieldog otherwise.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535

Is the clan lads if you fancy joining up again, sorry to any of you horrified to wake up and find you were part of a gay fish clan, we are not a gay fish clan, lol :p

Maybe someone got banned on boards or something and decided to change the clan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Is the clan lads if you fancy joining up again, sorry to any of you horrified to wake up and find you were part of a gay fish clan, we are not a gay fish clan, lol :p

Won't let me rejoin at the minute. Not open to new members?

Deano7788 wrote: »
    Won't let me rejoin at the minute. Not open to new members?

Should be fixed, try it now....

They changed the default language to japanese, thanks for that also lads... :confused:

Yes, we are a clan for this board not Kanye West :p

• Advertisement

Yes, we are a clan for this board not Kanye West :p

I havent even got to play with most of you lads yet, im only a lowly level 11 who just unlocked Venus, once I finish the campaign ill crack in with you, still could be next week by the time I do.... :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement