Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Fieldog wrote: »
    Should be fixed, try it now....

They changed the default language to japanese, thanks for that also lads... :confused:

Request sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Deano7788 wrote: »
    Request sent.

Should be back in action now Deano, sorry for the fright! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Should be back in action now Deano, sorry for the fright! :)

Yep back in now cheers. Down to 32 members now though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Deano7788 wrote: »
    Yep back in now cheers. Down to 32 members now though!

62 members in the group, only 32 have selected their format to be members of the clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,035 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I dont think members left I think someone went on a kicking spree as I was a member and am not today. I tried to request to join again but keep getting "closed to new members" pop up

That's what is happening to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

ha I never even noticed when I was on earlier, bet that got some lulz on the post match results screen in the crucible.

calex71 wrote: »
    ha I never even noticed when I was on earlier, bet that got some lulz on the post match results screen in the crucible.

Was like that for a maximum of 100 mins, roughly between 11am and 12.40pm Probably closer to 30 mins though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Still only at lvl 15 and haven't managed to complete the Moon Strike yet :o

Tried it last night and the two other lads were just running about like headless chickens. No order to it at all. It's a bit of a pain

I'm so annoyed with crucible. I have only finished one match so far I keep getting kicked every single time just before the end :(

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'm so annoyed with crucible. I have only finished one match so far I keep getting kicked every single time just before the end :(

Got kicked from a few campaign games last night, put it down to my ****ty internet though....

• Advertisement

Got kicked from a few campaign games last night, put it down to my ****ty internet though....

I had a few disconnects yesterday too after being pretty much immune from them since launch.

I'm loving farming the cave, not for that but for when all hell breaks loose and tonnes of hive and fallen pour out of all the spawns and the group shooting the cave gets swarmed.

Is that caused by farming the cave and players breaking something or is that a designed and scripted event? because if you all run away the hive and fallen will go at it between themselves. Either way I got more blue and legendary engrams during that than in 30 minutes of shooting into the cave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I had a few disconnects yesterday too after being pretty much immune from them since launch.

I'm loving farming the cave, not for that but for when all hell breaks loose and tonnes of hive and fallen pour out of all the spawns and the group shooting the cave gets swarmed.

Is that caused by farming the cave and players breaking something or is that a designed and scripted event? because if you all run away the hive and fallen will go at it between themselves. Either way I got more blue and legendary engrams during that than in 30 minutes of shooting into the cave.

Afaik it replaces public events every so often were some text will appear up on your screen instead saying something, I can't really remember what. I've only came across it once and I was lucky it was like a level 8 area because I ran right into the centre of it completely unaware of the masses that spawn, can't remember if I got any drops or not.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I've had it happen on the chest run near the start of the earth strike and on the small mars chest run. You just see a message in the corner that says "The enemy are moving against each other" and all hell breaks loose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Still only at lvl 15 and haven't managed to complete the Moon Strike yet :o

Tried it last night and the two other lads were just running about like headless chickens. No order to it at all. It's a bit of a pain

Same, lvl 14 and pretty much just doing pvp now. Tried a strike with randomers during the beta and it was a nightmare. Is there a list of boardsies or a clan anywhere?

[edit] See it now on the previous page, whoops!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

hay i just came across this, its 25 codes to enter over at the bungie website gives you some thingies ingame

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2fmp4u/all_25_codes/ckcmlfj

http://www.bungie.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Have sent a request to join guild , Furyio88.

Be cool if any low level PS4 players want to join up to play

OctavarIan wrote: »
    Same, lvl 14 and pretty much just doing pvp now. Tried a strike with randomers during the beta and it was a nightmare. Is there a list of boardsies or a clan anywhere?

[edit] See it now on the previous page, whoops!

You guys on xbox ?

TheDoc wrote: »
    Have sent a request to join guild , Furyio88.

Be cool if any low level PS4 players want to join up to play

I'll add you, only a level 11 at the moment and still going through the campaign and the like...

If you are a member of the clan please make sure that you weren't kicked from the group earlier, if you were please send a request to rejoin, the culprit has been banned and this should not happen again.

If you are not a member and wish to join we are accepting new members.
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535

If you are a member of the clan please make sure that you weren't kicked from the group earlier, if you were please send a request to rejoin, the culprit has been banned and this should not happen again.

If you are not a member and wish to join we are accepting new members.
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535

What happened guys ? All I know is I was a member yesterday and not the next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Request sent to re-join the clan.

I do play with 2 friends a lot of the time but will be available for stirkes etc. from time to time.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What happened guys ? All I know is I was a member yesterday and not the next.

The group was attacked by a rogue admin who is also a member of another group earlier at some time between 11am and 12.40pm.

He changed the banner and avatar to a fish and renamed the group The Gay Fish Clan. He banned one member and started kicking everyone in the group, he kicked over half the group before he was stopped.

nocal wrote: »
    Request sent to re-join the clan.

I do play with 2 friends a lot of the time but will be available for stirkes etc. from time to time.

Done, remember to rejoin the xbl or psn clan and away you go:D.

The group was attacked by a rogue admin who is also a member of another group earlier at some time between 11am and 12.40pm.

He changed the banner and avatar to a fish and renamed the group The Gay Fish Clan. He banned one member and started kicking everyone in the group, he kicked over half the group before he was stopped.

Jesus some people have nothing better to do :)

Done, remember to rejoin the xbl or psn clan and away you go:D.

Bizarre, I got notification that my request to join the clan was accepted and when I go to my groups and try to set as Playstation clan it tells me that an invite is pending. Looks like it needs some more intervention from your good self when you get a minute.

nocal wrote: »
    Bizarre, I got notification that my request to join the clan was accepted and when I go to my groups and try to set as Playstation clan it tells me that an invite is pending. Looks like it needs some more intervention from your good self when you get a minute.

All fine my end. You will probably need to wait a few minutes for it to refresh server side.

All good now, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Anyone one XboxONE version now wanna help me out? On a strike mission, and the two guys I was paired with lagged out, just before the boss battle. :pac:
    I'm getting raped, need a bro to assist! :pac:

Irish GrumPy = Gamertag

GrumPy wrote: »
    Anyone one XboxONE version now wanna help me out? On a strike mission, and the two guys I was paired with lagged out, just before the boss battle. :pac:

Irish GrumPy = Gamertag

I'll be on shortly. What strike is it ?

• Advertisement

GrumPy wrote: »

Irish GrumPy = Gamertag

I'm on there now if you need help send me an invite to the frieteam , GT calex deus

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement