Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

The last three strikes I tried to play with ransomers ended with them abandoning half way through. So ****ing frustrating, this is probably the worst part of Destiny. There needs to be some sort of punishment for leaving to discourage it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Just sent a request to the Boards clan there, William_Hickey

• Registered Users Posts: 10,283 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

what methods are you guys using to hit public events to get the coins/ shards etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

added a few there and will add more later when I'm on again

Fleadh92 is my psn
    lvl 10 hunter atm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Traded in my copy there today was extramly disapointed with the game over all. The missions are extramly boring there is no story what so ever in the game.

Borderlands 2 might have got to x y and z point but you had a great story with the game so made up for it. The gunplay in borderlands 2 is also better.

Then the multi player is one pain the ass. Like I was lv 20 when I last played it online and if you have to play with anyone over lv 26 on the other team you got your ass handed to you by them as there armor is nearly 200 + points higher then you and also there guns are better then yours. Like how is it fair that people are killing you with one shot with a scort riffle ?. Online you basicly do good if your a high lv and have everything unlocked to go with it. I also was getting the same maps all the time on multi player is there only ill 4 maps or something ?. Titanfall distorys this for a online shooter at lest it's more skill based then this Crap.

To me this has been one of my biggest disappointments in gaming as it really has Notting going for it other then it looks like. Watch dogs was a good game to this.

Thank god I only pad 42 euros for it from amazon and got the same back if I would have pad the 75 in gamestop I would have been extramly sick.

I was reading the post and was starting to get concerned after only buying the ltd edition on amazon last week but thankfully I then looked at the poster and realised I could completely ignore it. Phew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Is everyone able to play multiplayer?

I keep getting: searching for guardians, evaluating guardians, then again searching for guardians, evaluating guardians, its been like this for the last 20 minutes, Can't play strike, or any multiplayer game type.

Just wonder if it is only me?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,035 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    Is everyone able to play multiplayer?

I keep getting: searching for guardians, evaluating guardians, then again searching for guardians, evaluating guardians, its been like this for the last 20 minutes, Can't play strike, or any multiplayer game type.

Just wonder if it is only me?

It was like that yesterday for me with crucible.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

These disconnects are really starting to grate now. They're happening at the worst times possible for me.. halfway through missions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Anyone having trouble with signing into Destiny at the moment? I haven't had trouble at any time before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I got kicked as I started up the game there, "lost connection to partner services" error.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I'm able to login but I just can't go anywhere, giving me error code 'newt'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

calex71 wrote: »
    I got kicked as I started up the game there, "lost connection to partner services" error.

Yep, that's the error I'm getting.

calex71 wrote: »

Did you get a 'caterpillar' error?

It says on the Bungie site that's likely down to testing on their end. You'd think they'd choose a better (off-peak) time to run tests tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I got Centipede yesterday....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It says on the Bungie site that's likely down to testing on their end. You'd think they'd choose a better (off-peak) time to run tests tbh.

No i got "cattle" must look that one up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Just as i was on a roll with Crucible bounties argh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Got kicked, now wont let me back in.

Error cattle

Jesus how many reasons for disconnects do they have :pac:

"Lets give the error codes cute names so people don't get too annoyed!"

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Wolve_R_Ian

All we need now is the TRACTOR error so mad right now paying so much for a game and not been able to play it

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Lizardsquad are claiming responsibility for the outage it seems

https://twitter.com/LizardSquad

• Advertisement

Lizardsquad are claiming responsibility for the outage it seems

https://twitter.com/LizardSquad

I bet he's friends with that 4Chan guy

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Akingbade

This is just brillianttttttttt -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Can't sign into PSN now, is it just PS users or are XB people affected too?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

This is some bullsh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Wolve_R_Ian

Xbox is the same

So this is the future of gaming.. not even been able to play single player because of some spotty cnuts in Russia

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Sounds like what the first few days were like for me, not looking forward of going back to the sticks at the end of the month, surely the teething problems will be sorted by then.

• Some bull**** on a Saturday night

• Registered Users Posts: 28,035 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I really wanted to play :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Was wondering why people were leaving the Control game in 2s and 3s and then bam, kicked... Error "Cattle"...

Boo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement