Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Jimbob181 wrote: »
    So I preordered destiny at GameStop there last Friday and completely forgot about the beta code. I've read they they email it to you but does anyone know what the story is? Have people here gotten their codes already.

Did you give them an email?

Call and ask that store.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Destiny Companion App is available to Download now and use during the Beta.

iPhone - https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/bungie-mobile/id441444902?mt=8

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bungieinc.bungiemobile

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

So looking at the countdown clock for the beta, it does actually seem like its going live tomorrow around 6pm after all

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

wexdevil wrote: »
    So looking at the countdown clock for the beta, it does actually seem like its going live tomorrow around 6pm after all

They changed it, feck sake...

Anyone get in through Bungie F&F? They are live today AFAIK...

I normally get F&F for all their games but have not yet for Destiny.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12 rorywan2

Jimbob181 wrote: »
    So I preordered destiny at GameStop there last Friday and completely forgot about the beta code. I've read they they email it to you but does anyone know what the story is? Have people here gotten their codes already.

Yeah, i have the same issue. I emailed them and they said they would be sending out codes "in the next few days"...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

So what story with downloading beta? Can it be pre downloded or what?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

brady12 wrote: »
    So what story with downloading beta? Can it be pre downloded or what?

I have it pre-downloaded on the PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

F1ngers wrote: »
    I have it pre-downloaded on the PS4.

I pre ordered in GameStop. Anyway of pre downloading without purchasing it again on psn?

brady12 wrote: »
    I pre ordered in GameStop. Anyway of pre downloading without purchasing it again on psn?

There is.
    You can pre order it on the PSN, download the beta and then cancel your pre order.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

Have a spare beta code if anyone is interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Maestro84

Have a spare beta code if anyone is interested

I'll take it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I pre-ordered off PSN and downloaded a smallish file. took maybe 5-10 mins to download, wheres this 14GB file I've read about?

I pre-ordered off PSN and downloaded a smallish file. took maybe 5-10 mins to download, wheres this 14GB file I've read about?

Go to settings, system storage management, and applications. It will show Destiny Beta at 15GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Its a long shot but anyone got spare code for PS3? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Its a long shot but anyone got spare code for PS3? Cheers.

Not as long as you think. PM incoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,573 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

still waiting on my beta key from amazon, I emailed and said i would have it before 6pm tomorrow, so I will just have to wait till then. My internet is not the fastest so would like to have it downloaded before then

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Just got my beta code from Zavvi. The email says I need to redeem it on Steam:pac:

Set up a Boards Clan for us tomorrow :

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535

:):):):)

Feel free to join up, if I havent approved you it should take a couple of hours....

Playstation and Xbox members welcome!

EDIT - We need at least 4 members to be eligible for special loot and to be recognised on the Scoreboards!

Members so far :
    Fieldog
    Sniper Samurai
    luuxord
    Brendor
    Benzino
    Deselby
    MitchKoobski
    weseire
    maxi ni11
    joeblo maestro
    LEGENDEIRE
    dmaprelude
    NotorietyH

More edit - I promoted the first 3 in the clan, no idea what it does yet, maybe can make them accept new members etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Fieldog wrote: »
    Set up a Boards Clan for us tomorrow :

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535

:):):):)

Feel free to join up, if I havent approved you it should take a couple of hours....

Playstation and Xbox members welcome!

EDIT - We need at least 4 members to be eligible for special loot and to be recognised on the Scoreboards!

Members so far :
    Fieldog
    Sniper Samurai
    luuxord
    Brendor

Sent a request there to join.

Benzino wrote: »
    Sent a request there to join.

Added you in there... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Added you in there... :)

Cheers, looking forward to it, the alpha was good craic!

Benzino wrote: »
    Cheers, looking forward to it, the alpha was good craic!

The alpha was great alright, really looking forward to this.... :)

If any of you guys want to state console preference somewhere in thread - if the clan gets big enough we may have to split it, hopefully not though....

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Just preordered on the ps4 there to get the beta. It started the download immediately so should be ready when I come home from work tommorrow.:)

Digital Guardian Edition is up on EU PSN now for €100. Might cancel my disc order and get it. €70 +€50 for the season pass or €100 for game, season pass and Ghost Ed dlc. Bit of a no brainer isn't it?

Digital Guardian Edition is up on EU PSN now for €100. Might cancel my disc order and get it. €70 +€50 for the season pass or €100 for game, season pass and Ghost Ed dlc. Bit of a no brainer isn't it?

As much as I'd like to agree, I like having my boxes!

I decided against trading games this gen, tis a mugs game imo, I don't mind small games I.e Trials Fusion digitally but bigger games like Destiny and TLOU will be added to the collection... :)

I don't mind buying the pass down the line all the same....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Anyone got a spare beta key for the PS3? I'm mad to play this... think it could be the game that pushes me over the edge on the PS4!

Anyone got a spare beta key for the PS3? I'm mad to play this... think it could be the game that pushes me over the edge on the PS4!

Sure you can pre order the PS4 white bundle with Destiny, I'm sure they will give you a beta code then... :P

As much as I'd like to agree, I like having my boxes!

I decided against trading games this gen, tis a mugs game imo, I don't mind small games I.e Trials Fusion digitally but bigger games like Destiny and TLOU will be added to the collection... :)

I don't mind buying the pass down the line all the same....

Same. I would go for the Limited Edition myself if it was €110 like it is supposed to be, but there are also benefits of getting digital copies too like using one copy on two consoles at the same time, which is handy for games like this and Borderlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ugh.. Wish I could be playing the Beta. But 14GB is just too much to download on 2mb internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Looking for a spare beta for 360 if anyone has one? :o:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement