Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Mother ****in hacking ddos nerds to get a life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I have never fully grasped why these groups feel the need to do this kinda thing, it doesn't really prove anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Mother ****in hacking ddos nerds to get a life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Yeah seems like another DDOS attack on their servers alright. F**k sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭unjedilike

It's back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

I got back in!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Back in myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I was wondering why I was the only one in the tower earlier, was awful lonely, the npc's are not great for playing football with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Gandalph wrote: »
    I was wondering why I was the only one in the tower earlier, was awful lonely, the npc's are not great for playing football with.

I take it the Cryptarch was too busy dismantling exotic gear to give Guardians upgrade materials to play:p.

I take it the Cryptarch was too busy dismantling exotic gear to give Guardians upgrade materials to play:p.

Think I'm giving that lad the ball? He'd probably only give me different colour socks in return the lousy miser.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Big Team Battle Combined Arms is a bit disappointing, they should have upped the team size to 8v8 set it apart from the other playlists.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Anyone up for a few Crucibles or something?

BeanBagJohnny - Added if you are :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Getting disconnected left right and centre at the moment.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Getting disconnected left right and centre at the moment.

Same man, heavy Saturday traffic I'm guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Same man, heavy Saturday traffic I'm guessing.

Nah it was Lizard Squad DDoSing the servers

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Weird, I'm not in the board clan anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

.ak wrote: »

Same

Just grinded my ass off for the exotic pulse rifle, bad juju...and it absolutely f**king sucks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Same

Just requested to join again. Weird.

Just requested to join again. Weird.

Same lol got accepted but when I went to set as ps4 clan it said I needed to be accepted again? Didn't do that first time

• Advertisement

The clan was attacked by a rogue admin this morning whom kicked half the clan before he was stopped.

Please feel free to re-apply.

The clan was attacked by a rogue admin this morning whom kicked half the clan before he was stopped.

Please feel free to re-apply.

How come when I go to 'set as ps4 clan' it says 'an invitation is already pending' but I've already been accepted to the clan?

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    How come when I go to 'set as ps4 clan' it says 'an invitation is already pending' but I've already been accepted to the clan?

It seems Fieldog changed something on his end. The admins have to approve both membership to the group and the clan. The clan approvals are only showing up in the coversations list, which doesn't work properly on a mobile, and not the pending members list on the admin page. I will go through my conversation list and approve everyone that has applied for either the psn or xbl clan when I get back to my pc.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: I was able to change the setting for the clan. Admin approval is now only required upon joining the group and is now NOT also required when selecting your clan. Please try again if you have not been added to the clan by the morning.

Edit 2: All pending clan memberships have been approved, if you are a member of the group and wish to join the xbl or psn clan your applications now do not require approval and you will be automatically be added to the clan for the format of your choice.

• A good piece on how I feel about Destiny;

http://www.gameskinny.com/kq09g/did-bungie-misrepresent-destiny

• Registered Users Posts: 10,283 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Just grinded my ass off for the exotic pulse rifle, bad juju...and it absolutely f**king sucks :(

What's the deal with it? Finally got to vanguard lvl 1. Seems ridiculously slow grinding away at that and the Crucible rank.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Anyone on for the weekly strike on the moon? Need to be at least at level 22, myself and tok on trying to do it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Hey again

I am still unable to find anyone to play with, keeps saying searching for guardians, evaluating... then back again to searching etc

It has been like this since yesterday

PS: Well after my second reboot everything went back to normal now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Bohrio wrote: »
    Hey again

I am still unable to find anyone to play with, keeps saying searching for guardians, evaluating... then back again to searching etc

It has been like this since yesterday

PS: Well after my second reboot everything went back to normal now

http://kotaku.com/hackers-claim-credit-for-downed-destiny-call-of-duty-s-1637217226

The Lizard Squad lads Ddos attacked Activision server's yesterday, even though 2 of the 3 main members were caught by the feds a while ago, I think there is one left in Canada still causing grief...

Also the clan had a rogue admin booting people and banning people...

Can they not do that **** during the week? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I re requested to join the clan. Havnt got to play nearly as much as i would have liked since launch but 'stuff' has got in the way. Still a meagre level 8 warlock so hopefully when i level up more I'll be able to join in more. And with a bit of luck bungie will patch in a clan list in game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    I re requested to join the clan. Havnt got to play nearly as much as i would have liked since launch but 'stuff' has got in the way. Still a meagre level 8 warlock so hopefully when i level up more I'll be able to join in more. And with a bit of luck bungie will patch in a clan list in game

Same as man, feel free to muck in with me if you like, I'm on PS4, I'm only a level 11 or 12 I think....

That pesky "life" stuff has gotten in the way of me playing Destiny...

PSN : Fieldog

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement