Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I'm starting from scratch next week. With a newborn at home finding time ain't going to be easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Im getting an error saying i cant set myself the playstation group because i havnt played destiny, even though i have. I'll try again later

EDIT:
    I think i was logged into my US account in my browser so it was US account that is now signed up the clan. Could an admin take me off that list now and I'll request a join later on my irish account please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

M!Ck^ wrote: »

hi mick, only saw your invite this morning when I realised my console had been on all night.

I don't know if I feel that they misrepresented it, if anything, they didn't tell us enough about it. I only decided to buy it last minute myself, and that was coming off the back of the enthusiasm of of bad wolf, failsafe and canto. 2 weeks on, and I'm really glad I got it. There's some sort of X factor to the game that has me thinking about it even when I'm not playing. its also right up my alley in that you can play it in 30 minute bursts and still feel like you're accomplishing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

It seems Fieldog changed something on his end. The admins have to approve both membership to the group and the clan. The clan approvals are only showing up in the coversations list, which doesn't work properly on a mobile, and not the pending members list on the admin page. I will go through my conversation list and approve everyone that has applied for either the psn or xbl clan when I get back to my pc.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: I was able to change the setting for the clan. Admin approval is now only required upon joining the group and is now NOT also required when selecting your clan. Please try again if you have not been added to the clan by the morning.

Edit 2: All pending clan memberships have been approved, if you are a member of the group and wish to join the xbl or psn clan your applications now do not require approval and you will be automatically be added to the clan for the format of your choice.

I'm in now cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

More disconnects this morning hawk error this time.

• Advertisement

Yea know on the app when you're looking at your profile it says 'Year & Followers' what's the Year for?

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Yea know on the app when you're looking at your profile it says 'Year & Followers' what's the Year for?

That's how old your bungie.net account is

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

wexdevil wrote: »

on this actually, is it correct? mine says 3 years old but I definitely remember checking halo 3 stats on it all those years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

on this actually, is it correct? mine says 3 years old but I definitely remember checking halo 3 stats on it all those years ago

Yep I'm 100% sure that's what it is(mine is at 9) You sure you're using the same account?

If you go to the website on a pc and go to your profile and if you leave the cursor over where it says the years,it will tell you that is how long you've been a member.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Well you might have your Xbox account linked to an older GT?

I had a lot of messing around to try get my Xbox account linked with my PSN account on the Bungie site and had a mare trying to link my Facebook and Google account to get those glorious emblems....

Keep getting disconnected today aswell, load of fanny.... :(

Edit : my account says 8 years old yet I am playing since Halo 2 which I think was 10 years ago at this stage... And I remember checking H2 stats, can still see them last time I checked on Bungie

• Advertisement

wexdevil wrote: »

Awh I see

• Registered Users Posts: 28,035 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Guys I just unlocked the strike play list. Level 16 now. I tried the first strike listed there and got to a room with a load of monitors and i could not kill them. Anybody have any tips ? Best guns to use against them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Is there a way of checking how many hours I have played?

Davei141 wrote: »
    Is there a way of checking how many hours I have played?

Go on to your profile on the app it should say it on there

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Guys I just unlocked the strike play list. Level 16 now. I tried the first strike listed there and got to a room with a load of monitors and i could not kill them. Anybody have any tips ? Best guns to use against them ?

Keep moving, use heavy weapons to dro their shields then headshots. What level is the strike mission? You shouldn't have any issues with anything but the boss... Also your team mates should be helping you out. As a Titan striker I look at myself as the distraction, get up close, move around them, keep dealing big damage and hopefully your team mates will drop them pretty quickly.

Also, pet hate on strike missions: when your team mates don't shoot the boss's critical spot!

Jesus I thought I had to redo the moon strike mission all night as the two I was playing with kept shooting it in the head!

.ak wrote: »
    Keep moving, use heavy weapons to dro their shields then headshots. What level is the strike mission? You shouldn't have any issues with anything but the boss... Also your team mates should be helping you out. As a Titan striker I look at myself as the distraction, get up close, move around them, keep dealing big damage and hopefully your team mates will drop them pretty quickly.

I was doing it on 16. I'm a level 16 titan now. My team mates left after we killed the first servitor and they got killed by some vandals straight away.
    Stupid randomers. I got to the boss and died just as he came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

might be a long shot, only got this yesterday, unlocked lvl 8 strike on earth
    anyone low enough want to do it with me?

I was doing it on 16. I'm a level 16 titan now. My team mates left after we killed the first servitor and they got killed by some vandals straight away.
    Stupid randomers. I got to the boss and died just as he came out.

I suppose the key is to have decent teammates but they'd need to be shockingly poor not to get you all past the mobs. If they're that bad just quit and rematch. The mobs are designed to give 3 of you trouble so if someone isn't pulling their weight or just messing around it'll be tough.

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    might be a long shot, only got this yesterday, unlocked lvl 8 strike on earth
    anyone low enough want to do it with me?

You on xbox ? If so I'll give you a hand there in about 20 mins.

• Advertisement

.ak wrote: »
    I suppose the key is to have decent teammates but they'd need to be shockingly poor not to get you all past the mobs. If they're that bad just quit and rematch. The mobs are designed to give 3 of you trouble so if someone isn't pulling their weight or just messing around it'll be tough.

It's really annoying. May start putting together a fire team.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

TIP (requires 2 or 3 characters at level 20+)

Want to level those legendary/exotic weapons faster? It's probobaly obvious but once you're done handing in your bounties with the weapons equipped, bank the weapons, log in on your other level 20, equip the weapons and do more bounties, can be done a 3rd time if you've 3 at level 20 or above.

TIP (requires 2 or 3 characters at level 20+)

Want to level those legendary/exotic weapons faster? It's probobaly obvious but once you're done handing in your bounties with the weapons equipped, bank the weapons, log in on your other level 20, equip the weapons and do more bounties, can be done a 3rd time if you've 3 at level 20 or above.

Also you can get the chance at bonus mats for the 1st gold tier public event you do a day and the daily mission on 3 characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Fieldog wrote: »
    Samurai made a good suggestion to me that it may be a good idea to bring Mickeroo and Calex in as admins of the clan - as they admin here, if you would be interested lads post your Bungie username here please....

I'd do admin, i run 2 two PS4 chat rooms for Level 20 and Level 24 as it is

PSN: GenericDreadHead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

You on xbox ? If so I'll give you a hand there in about 20 mins.

I am indeed :)
    won't be on till later though, whats you're gt? I'll invite you later if you're not busy doing something else

won't be on till later though, whats you're gt? I'll invite you later if you're not busy doing something else

Yea sounds good. GT is TitianGerm.

Here add me and we'll have 3 and can get the achievement for a full clan fireteam ..... lvl 27 hunter :D GT Calex dEUS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Can someone help me out with a moon mission Im doing at the moment? Finding it a bit tough by myself, I'm William_Hickey. Cheers! :pac:

(PS4 lvl 21 Hunter)

calex71 wrote: »
    Here add me and we'll have 3 and can get the achievement for a full clan fireteam ..... lvl 27 hunter :D GT Calex dEUS

Will be on around 9.30 lads.

• Advertisement

Anyone know does buying a faction emblem help you level up the faction quicker? Or should I just keep my crucible points for the armour?

Also, any tips of how to quickly rank up in the factions?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement