Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I am in, member of the Xbox clan now. Thanks for that. Only a casual gamer due to work commitments but will be good to meet up with some members ingame.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Gandalph wrote: »
    Naw you get a regular run of the mill bounty except a little different (200 head shots on fallen or something) and then once you complete it it will give you a story mission to do on level 24. I got a legendary chest piece for completing mine, just wondering is it the same reward for others or did I get good RnG? Because that would equate to like 6 legendaries a day which would seem all too easy, and I'd also like to know what the rep gained goes towards.

I seen the bounties alright, so it's just a story mission you unlock? Pretty rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,038 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cormac... wrote: »
    emmetkenny wrote: »

It'll have a Clan Tag as part of your Emblem in game, you more than likely were kicked by accident during the great accidental cull so please ask to re-add and i'll re-approve you

It says I'm a member but I can't see if I'm in the xbox clan or just a member of the group. Can you see on your side ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

It says I'm a member but I can't see if I'm in the xbox clan or just a member of the group. Can you see on your side ?

If you go into the clan can you see "set as x-box clan" or "set as PS clan" under the logo, whats your gamer tag?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,241 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

TitianGerm is your tag yeah? You're not in the xbox group as fas as I can see.

• Advertisement

logik wrote: »
    I am in, member of the Xbox clan now. Thanks for that. Only a casual gamer due to work commitments but will be good to meet up with some members ingame.

Don't forget to post you
    Gametags here for X-Box One:
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Post/118535/69945709/0/0

PSN IDs here for PS4
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Post/118535/69117172/0/0

^ lots of misquotes about there guys

Mickeroo wrote: »
    TitianGerm is your tag yeah? You're not in the xbox group as fas as I can see.

Yup that's it. I'm trying through the app. I'll try the website in a few.

Yup that's it. I'm trying through the app. I'll try the website in a few.

Yeah I was looking at the site, it's easy to spot on there.

Yeah I was looking at the site, it's easy to spot on there.

Got it. Thanks guys should be in now.

• Advertisement

Don't forget to post you
    Gametags here for X-Box One:
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Post/118535/69945709/0/0

PSN IDs here for PS4
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Post/118535/69117172/0/0

Thanks, thats done.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,604 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Ha, just checked my Crucible K/D ratio. 1171 kills. 1171 deaths. Exact 1.00 k/d :D

Mine record in the Crucible would be laughable as I went in a level 5 against level 24+ Bit unfair, just got destroyed map after map... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Can you check your crucible stats in the app?

logik wrote: »
    Mine record in the Crucible would be laughable as I went in a level 5 against level 24+ Bit unfair, just got destroyed map after map... :)

PvP is balanced so it doesn't really matter what level you are, only thing that carry's over is abilitys I think

You can check crucible stats in the app yeah, just go into Legend and choose whichever character.

You can check crucible stats in the app yeah, just go into Legend and choose whichever character.

I can only seem to figure out how to check starts for each individual game mode (control etc) in the map, but in a browser i can see an overview for all crucible matches

FYI Guys:

http://destinynews.net/queens-wrath-bounties-new-missions/

Destiny "Queen's Wrath" Fully Explained

Edit, it sounds like the guy doing this video hasn't a f**king clue :D
    Warlock Bonds giving Light stats!!!! As if :p

How to Find the THE QUEEN'S WRATH VENDOR!

How to Gain Queen's Wrath REPUTATION Fast!

Destiny Queen's Wrath Explained - Disappointing?

I can only seem to figure out how to check starts for each individual game mode (control etc) in the map, but in a browser i can see an overview for all crucible matches

Was just about to say this lol anyone know I you can check all stats?

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Was just about to say this lol anyone know I you can check all stats?

In a browser

• Advertisement

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    PvP is balanced so it doesn't really matter what level you are, only thing that carry's over is abilitys I think

Ah ok, good to know, I thought that gear carried over too. Abilities do seem to carry over alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Finally getting somewhere with my exotic pulse rifle. Unlocked an upgrade that reloads it instaniously after every kill, didn't know I unlocked it and I kept bashing square after each mob and was like "RELOAD YOU PIECE OF....oh it's full", the give can expect a never ending stream of bullets from me into that cave! I still need to upgrade the recoil though, I have to pull back on D-pad, like a pilot doing an emergency landing, every time I fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,604 ✭✭✭✭Penn

FYI Guys:

How to Find the THE QUEEN'S WRATH VENDOR!

How to Gain Queen's Wrath REPUTATION Fast!

Ah ffs... Not another different type of reputation/marks/currency...

Someone needs to Eurozone these f*ckers.

Penn wrote: »
    Ah ffs... Not another different type of reputation/marks/currency...

Someone needs to Eurozone these f*ckers.

Everything you need to know about her bounties and even an insight into the parts of the story they removed DLC

Also bare in mind some of the Bounties require you to be a kitted out in drag.
    So you'll need your Queens Class Specific item, Emblem and Shader (though this could make for some hilarious pre-crucible screen shots of 6 of us dolled up to the nines in pink)
    FOR THE QUEEEN!!!! huzzah! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Cormac that video you linked labelled 'Get queens favour rep FAST!', that guy is a f**king @sshat.

1. Get bounty
    2. Do bounty
    3. Hand in bounty

Destiny 101 right there :L I was expecting a grinding technique or something.

Gandalph wrote: »
    Cormac that video you linked labelled 'Get queens favour rep FAST!', that guy is a f**king @sshat.

I know yeah, he hasn't a clue really. "weapons at Rank 1" oh i'll believe that when i see it when i get home

Well there's always getting her bond too, that'll help, see my above post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Everything you need to know about her bounties and even an insight into the parts of the story they removed DLC

Also bare in mind some of the Bounties require you to be a kitted out in drag.
    So you'll need your Queens Class Specific item, Emblem and Shader (though this could make for some hilarious pre-crucible screen shots of 6 of us dolled up to the nines in pink)
    FOR THE QUEEEN!!!! huzzah! :pac:

The annoying thing with that is it looks like the House of Wolves DLC is all set in existing locations. Was hoping for some new areas.

Do I need to download the update manually? Cause when I go into Update History it only says 1.03?

The weapons can be bought at rank 2 but they're only rare not legendary and they're the same models as other guns already available just with a different paint job. The only legendary stuff is shaders, emblems and a cloak.

• Advertisement

NotorietyH wrote: »
    The annoying thing with that is it looks like the House of Wolves DLC is all set in existing locations. Was hoping for some new areas.

Well I've said it before, there are only 5 "solid" planets in our Solar System.
    So all that's left is Mercury (Lava world) and Pluto (Ice World)
    Unless there is levels in the reef (Space World) or on abandoned space stations (Spaceship World)

But there are LOTs of Moons (140+)
    Earth has one and Mars has its two small moons. In the outer solar system, the gas giants Jupiter and Saturn and the ice giants Uranus and Neptune have numerous moons..... that's a lot of Grey

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement