Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barrett upgrade

• 15-02-2013 1:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

Hi folks ,I am in the process of sorting out, more or less on a bit of a budget, my snow wolf barrett
    some of you might have seen it for sale but that will not be the case anymore !!

Knowing SW internals are pretty poor I suppose what I bought to work with was the gun frame

Since buying I got the outer barrel shortened (and re threaded) by ten inches so that the 650mm madbull 6.03 sit s right at the end of the outer barrel . so at 42inches from 52 total length it is more usable !

Secondly only last week i bought a vfc v2 gearbox for it with thanks to airsoftlover and i will be putting that in it tomorrow evening at some stage

Next up I am looking for some advice as to what I can do to increase the range where I might even slightly out range the average aeg etc

Thanks in advance

Ed

Advertisement