Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 13 good Championship players.

Options
  • 15-02-2013 1:44am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of players who are good In the championship but arnt really well know.just say a gem from Mexico or Korea (or any other county) that's a bargain price ect

Thanks In advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Anyone know of players who are good In the championship but arnt really well know.just say a gem from Mexico or Korea (or any other county) that's a bargain price ect

Thanks In advance

Try Jordan Slew at Blackburn. Also, Robbie Brady is good and won't break the bank.

Ciaran Clark is only a couple of million and is a top defender for me. I bought him when in the Championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Yassine Benzia becomes a class act. Starting value of 675,000.

🤪

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Lemlin wrote: »

Try Jordan Slew at Blackburn. Also, Robbie Brady is good and won't break the bank.

Ciaran Clark is only a couple of million and is a top defender for me. I bought him when in the Championship.

Brady is one I like and from where I live. Ill try and get him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

lucas piazon becomes one of the best in the game and can be bought for under a million

Advertisement