Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap car wash

Options
  • 15-02-2013 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

I know the cheapest way is to do it my self but I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and I know I'll be caught for time so does any one know a cheap, hopefully good, car wash in the city. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

gears wrote: »
    I know the cheapest way is to do it my self but I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and I know I'll be caught for time so does any one know a cheap, hopefully good, car wash in the city. Thanks

Maxol on thr dunmore road is reasonable and it has soft foamy brushes thay are less abrasive on your cars paintwork

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moose3844

Peters garage there down the hill by norriss corner (used to be Eddie Grants Garage) he does it for a 5er

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

Norris's would be handier but I cant picture the garage you mentioned Moose. If your coming at Norris's passing the Texaco station across from the Mercy then through the cross where the Marion used to be and go up the hill to the cross at Norris's is it the first or second right or left pass the barracks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Go up Barrack St towards Norris's corner,go straight through the traffic lights and take the first turn left down Blakes Lane its on the left hand side towards the end of the hill.

Thats it Blakes lane i couldnt think of it. Its on the left hand side as your going down blakes lane.

Just incase ya dont know it still blakes lane is the hill paraellel to bunkers hill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

Thanks for that, yeah I know it between Slievekeale and Hennesys , its as bad as Bunkers going up or down.

gears wrote: »
    Thanks for that, yeah I know it between Slievekeale and Hennesys , its as bad as Bunkers going up or down.

Yup thats the one

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Nice 1 guys, your man is spot on!!

Advertisement