Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grizzly Bear - Iveagh Gardens, July 18th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

I was at Beach House in the same venue on Sat night, the crowd bugged the hell out of me. Drunk southside women/girls, their high-fiving boyfriends, and little or no appreciation for the band themself. ALMOST spoiled the gig...

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Agree about the crowd unfortunately, although I thought the band themselves were excellent. Had to chuckle at the idea that they got upstaged by the support act.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭weser777

Dickerty wrote: »
    I was at Beach House in the same venue on Sat night, the crowd bugged the hell out of me. Drunk southside women/girls, their high-fiving boyfriends, and little or no appreciation for the band themself. ALMOST spoiled the gig...

is that not getting to be the general scene at gigs these days????..........

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭weser777

Upstaged by Matthew E White last night. No doubt about that.

Decent gig from Grizzly Bear. Crowd here pretty poor though. Most of them talked the whole way through it.

The norm will msot gigs in Dublin these days.

Lots of hipsters who spend the whole gig chatting or on their iphone.

don't get me started:mad:

Advertisement