Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming down for two nights

Options
  • 15-02-2013 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hello lads on my way down for two nights,im staying in blarney but will get a taxi into the city,its herselfs bday,any recomendations where to go for a few drinks?cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

what kinda music, drinks would she/ye be liking.. Have kinda given up heading into town myself. But electric is suppsoe to be the new shizaz.. Can have food and all that goes there..

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭skinnyboy

Milly33 wrote: »
    what kinda music, drinks would she/ye be liking.. Have kinda given up heading into town myself. But electric is suppsoe to be the new shizaz.. Can have food and all that goes there..
    Ah the latest music really,and any kind of drinks go makes no odds either haha,will have a look in there if i find it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah you will it is at the City end of south mall.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I'd second The Electric, great place. Also The Pavilion on Carey's Lane.

Be sure to check out The Franciscan Well and Bierhaus too, not so much for the music as for the fantastic beers.

Advertisement