Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redbarn rentals

• 15-02-2013 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, I'm heading up to redbarn tomarrow, this time with a friend who needs a rental. I sent them an email saying that I need a rental but got no reply. Just wondering if this will be a problem considering that it's after 'noon on Friday' as it says on their website. Will they still have plenty of rentals or will my friend be left with nothing. Thanks lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Hi lads, I'm heading up to redbarn tomarrow, this time with a friend who needs a rental. I sent them an email saying that I need a rental but got no reply. Just wondering if this will be a problem considering that it's after 'noon on Friday' as it says on their website. Will they still have plenty of rentals or will my friend be left with nothing. Thanks lads

Try their face book page which is where Damien usually converses through. I'm stuck babysitting otherwise might have seen you there tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

Try their face book page which is where Damien usually converses through. I'm stuck babysitting otherwise might have seen you there tomorrow.

Ye got it all sorted thanks....uhh I hate babysitting!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Ye got it all sorted thanks....uhh I hate babysitting!!!!!

I have 5 kids so I'd much rather be swapping bb's with you than running round after them.

Redbarn is a great site, well run and a lot of variation between the forest, open field and cqb in the courtyard. Have fun.

Advertisement