Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window repairman?

Options
  • 15-02-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a reliable window repairman near Trim/Navan? It's just to fix locks on windows which are beginning to break! Maybe it's a locksmith I need?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭INCONFIDENCE

Hi

If you need a locksmith I found Michael Cregan in Trim superb, he turns up ON TIME, does the job straight away with no running back and forward to collect parts.I don't know or care if he is the lowest price around but he is hard to beat for service .
    Cregan Locksmiths

High St Trim
    Co. Meath

Phone: 046-9437380
    Mobile: 087-2903389

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Thanks! I've been recommended him from someone else so will check him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

do you know where the windows originally came from? We've had Munster Joinery back to the house many years after the build, replacing locks and handles, and they were great. Not particularly expensive if i recall - they have maintenance people travelling about the country so they'll just schedule you in whatever day they're in the area. They also were able to pin point our exact windows with a code which was printed on the inside of the windows too, so they knew exactly what they were replacing before they even scheduled the call. Might be worth reverting to the manufacturer if they are known to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Not 100% who put them in originally but I think it was Senator.

Advertisement