Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sita Letterkenny interview/aptitude test

Options
  • 15-02-2013 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone done an aptitude test and interview for IT company Sita in Letterkenny?
    If so has anyone got any tips on what it is like or hw long it lasts?

It is a Graduate IT role

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭donkey balls

I'm not been a smart arse here but I think you should do more research into the company, SITA is a world wide company known for providing airlines with info on flights/passengers/freight etc,You could try PPRUNE were there is a section for ground handling ops and airline related biz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GuyUser

Thanks for reply. I have been researching the company and understand their vision.
    But as this is my first aptitude test i was curious more on the lines if the test will be more theory based questions or does it include writing code. As on the internet there is seems to be many examples but it depends on the company.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭donkey balls

I see what you mean any aptitude test that I've ever done was basic reading/maths etc nothing to taxing best of luck with the tests.

Advertisement