Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Registered Office Service

Options
  • 15-02-2013 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi,

I dont really want to have my home address down with the CRO as my companies registered office and so would like a virtual Office of sorts.

Has anyone any experience/recommendations of companies that offer this service?

I've searched around and the many Irish companies I've come across that offer this are charging a monthly fee, of in or around €30

There is one UK site that are offering the service I want (simply an address and some mail forwarding) for a flat annual charge of £45, but it's a london address.

Does anyone know of any Irish companies offering that service for a similar(ish!) price?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭JMR

I have heard of accountants registering their customers limited companies to the firms address.
    This would be used for small companies operating from home.

Maybe worth asking your accountant if he / she can facilitate you...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Google.ie -> "registered office service"

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭newdigi

Graham wrote: »
    Google.ie -> "registered office service"

as you can see below, I said I have searched already.
    newdigi wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've searched around and the many Irish companies I've come across that offer this are charging a monthly fee, of in or around €30

usually when someone says this it means they have searched and havent found. hence my reason for asking a question here.

Thanks for the helpful post.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭newdigi

JMR wrote: »
    I have heard of accountants registering their customers limited companies to the firms address.
    This would be used for small companies operating from home.

Maybe worth asking your accountant if he / she can facilitate you...

Great suggestion. Thanks

Advertisement