Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fack... need to source dripper asap.

Options
  • 15-02-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

So I tried to source two drippers for the vape meet. One Igo-L which I ordered from the UK and a Killer from ESI. Because I live in the back arse of no where I didn't get my Igo-L yet and the Killer from ESI still didn't arrive to them yet.

So now I've got the vape meet on the weekend and no fecking dripper.

There are a few vendors coming to the vape meet so if anyone can suggest a dripper that's relatively cheap yet very effective and great for taste. Please speak now!

I'm hoping one of the vendors stocks a reasonable dripper and can bring it to the vape meet for me.

I got one of those 306 dripping atomisers from TBS a while back but threw out it out as leaked and was just terrible.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

where abouts are ya?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

a7 from vaperus or the phoenix from e-smoke

i dont know if they come with wick/wire, or if either shop has wick/wire.. or if thebestshop are going because they do have wick/wire... but someone at the meet should have a bit of wick/wire

wick/wire

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Actually I was just told the A7 from Vaperus or the Phoenix from ESI are good options :D

I'll pick one of those two I guess as both those vendors will be at the vape meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

I'm in a secret underground location. I have a garden gnome with a spy cam in one of it's eyes and a camoflaged trap door with a sign saying stand here and press this big red button.

Thanks Sir D I have wick wire and mesh which I'll be bringing :)

You guys are the best :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

was me that told you on facebook :)

remember you have to ask the vendors on facebook to bring whatever you want down, they're not going as vendors.

• Advertisement
Advertisement