Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble folding Baby Elegance Dudu Tandem Buggy

Options
  • 15-02-2013 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

I just bought one of these as expecting no. 2 any day now. It just arrived there by courier and have taken it out for a quick look. I'm happy with it but I can't seem to get it to fold back up, it was folded when I took it out of the box so I know it can fold alright. The instructions are very vague so no help at all. I've spent the last half hour trying to get it to collapse down but no luck! Does anyone have one of these buggies and if so, is there a knack to getting it to fold? Any help at all appreciated! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I would phone baby elegance themselves in Dundrum, I found them very helpful to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Is there numbers on some of the little handles and buttons? I have the neyo and there's a one and two to get it to collapse.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 erem

I was in their Blanchardstown store last weekend and enquired about the buggy as they'd none on display. I wanted to have a look at it 'in real life' before ordering it online. They said it's an old model and has been removed from all their stock as they've a new version of it coming out soon so he couldn't give me any info on it so I don't know if ringing them to ask would help.

No Gee_G, there are no numbers on the parts at all. The instructions say to 'unlock hooker on both sides' but according to the diagram they show of the part they're referring to, there's nothing on it that remotely resembles a hook or anything like it! So I'm lost.

Thanks for the advice though!

erem wrote: »
    I was in their Blanchardstown store last weekend and enquired about the buggy as they'd none on display. I wanted to have a look at it 'in real life' before ordering it online. They said it's an old model and has been removed from all their stock as they've a new version of it coming out soon so he couldn't give me any info on it so I don't know if ringing them to ask would help.

No Gee_G, there are no numbers on the parts at all. The instructions say to 'unlock hooker on both sides' but according to the diagram they show of the part they're referring to, there's nothing on it that remotely resembles a hook or anything like it! So I'm lost.

Thanks for the advice though!
    Search youtube for a video of how to do it. I had to resort to that after fighting with a travel cot for about an hour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 erem

Oh I never thought of that! Thanks a mill!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Haha I've had to YouTube how to do things on my pram several times!

Rachineire wrote: »
    Haha I've had to YouTube how to do things on my pram several times!
    I had to look up how to lie my buggy back, could not find a little button or clip to do it! :) you'd wonder how they managed years ago ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Gee_G wrote: »
    I had to look up how to lie my buggy back, could not find a little button or clip to do it! :) you'd wonder how they managed years ago ha ha
    I know!! Although I say the stuff then had less bells and whistles...these days you nearly need a college degree in prams and car seats to figure them out lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Ha i had the lovely joy of not being able to remove my car seat from my pram when in town one day when lo was smaller. Was on my own and trying for ages. Lo was fast asleep and only about a week old i think. Was first time i went up town on my own. Thanks god for android phones and youtube. Was able to look online and see how to do it. Have seen this happen to a few people with new babies in car parks. Either cant attatch it to prams or remove it . When i mentioned it to my mum after she laughed and said exactly that. "when ye were we had none of those travel systems and got by just fine".

Advertisement