Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for Weddings Bands

Options
  • 15-02-2013 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everyone..first time posting on here :)

So, I'm getting married in 2015, and currently looking around at wedding bands. Could I please get a few suggestions from people about who to look at, and if possible a contact number with them.

I just got quoted €2,200 for three hours...which is a little bit extreme but I know with the cost of petrol, maintaining equipment etc..some bands do have to quote that.

Cheers,

Annie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

rip cord 64 based in wexford, we had them for a conference in Waterford Castle , i think they charged 800 , they usually play in Maggie maes in wexford, but really good band

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

We have booked After Dark, after seeing them play in Sinnotts, great banter with the crowd! They are now playing in Sinnotts every Thursday night if you want to check them out

Advertisement