Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetside 2 squad

• 15-02-2013 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

I am new to pc and I know **** all people on pc anyone want to play or start a boards squad

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

I am new to pc and I know **** all people on pc anyone want to play or start a boards squad

Planetsides not my cup of tea at all but you can add me on steam(id below) and if you have any or get any of the same games I'll play a few with ya. Also,there's a boards.ie steam group.Join up with that and you'll have a list of everyones steam ids if you want to add anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aaronsharkey

Thanks guys I cant friend you yet I haven't bought any games just free to play so far But I will as soon as possible thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Be sure to check out what faction others are playing as, you only get one character per server. Then pick NC because big guns are the best guns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Thanks guys I cant friend you yet I haven't bought any games just free to play so far But I will as soon as possible thanks
    When you do must send you a dota 2 invite , might be up your street.I have a load of them and every one I know has it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aaronsharkey

Could I get that dots invite]

Advertisement