Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D/4D scans - how much?

• 15-02-2013 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Folks, for those of you who have had 3D/4D scans done, would you mind telling me how much you paid? I could have sworn I saw Dublin prices at €95 but I sussed Cork prices and the cheapest I've found is €180. As brilliant as they look, that still seems like a helluva lot of money.....

Cheers all!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

An early dating scan is about 95-100 euro, 3D/4D scans about twice that. There's far more work and time in a 3D/4D scan, it takes about an hour compared to 10-15 mins for the early ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pat McGhee

Thanks lazygirl. I didnt think it would take that long, only 15/20mins is the time frame mentioned on babyscan.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Pat McGhee wrote: »
    Thanks lazygirl. I didnt think it would take that long, only 15/20mins is the time frame mentioned on babyscan.ie
    There was a couple in before us for one and they were there a good while, certainly wasn't a rush job. Also you get a DVD and pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

I paid 195, it was well over an hour and we got loads of pictures and a DVD!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MollFlanders

We paid 80e in Castlebar and would highly recommend it. Was reassured after it and found the lady so professional ~ we were there for about 40 minutes and got some amazing pictures.
    http://www.innervision.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement