Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck for a lift

Options
  • 15-02-2013 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Really just chancing my arm but is there anyone heading from Sligo to Galway this evening.reallybl stuck for a lift.will pay towards petrol.pm me if you are or if you know anyone thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You posted in Galway city and Galway county but maybe try Sligo forum?
    Can you be more specific, Sligo town to Galway city?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭skinny90

biko wrote: »
    You posted in Galway city and Galway county but maybe try Sligo forum?
    Can you be more specific, Sligo town to Galway city?
    Hi Biko sorry for the double post I wasn't spamming!!thought it would reach to wider range of people if I posted in the two.
    Ideally Galway city but as I'm really stuck I'd settle for anywhere and try and hitch hike or get a taxi if it wasn't too far.
    Bus eireann bus is at 9 but its too late as I'd be arriving in Galway by half 11-12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

skinny90 wrote: »
    Hi Biko sorry for the double post I wasn't spamming!!thought it would reach to wider range of people if I posted in the two.
    Ideally Galway city but as I'm really stuck I'd settle for anywhere and try and hitch hike or get a taxi if it wasn't too far.
    Bus eireann bus is at 9 but its too late as I'd be arriving in Galway by half 11-12

Bus Feda do a 6.30 bus from Sligo - Galway City for €12 single, not sure if you knew or not, worth a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭skinny90

Bus Feda do a 6.30 bus from Sligo - Galway City for €12 single, not sure if you knew or not, worth a shot!
    Unfortunately it doesn't suit.on bus Feda at the min heading down too Sligo I literally have an appointment which I can't miss at 7 which will be 10-15 mins and then iv to get back as quick as I can

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Call the local radio station in Sligo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement