Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could someone PM me a phone number for Noel in the Phoenix Park and Carol Byrne?

Options
  • 15-02-2013 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I'd really appreciate it. I plan on making an appointment tonight. I'm also going to see Bunny O'Brian near Ashbourne.

If anyone else can recommend anyone else in the Ashbourne area (NOT JOE GOUGH..AWFUL) or Finglas and PM me any numbers, I'd be very grateful also. Thank you in advance for your help :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 329 ✭✭Cereal Number

If he is so psychic he will know you want to contact him and he will contact you

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Find posts where people have said they have the number (use the search function). PM them. Its quicker, and prevents the forum getting cluttered with threads that do nothing but say 'PM me'.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement