Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2013 Error message - Please help!!!

Options
  • 15-02-2013 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I've read through my application form several times and can't find any errors that need correcting to complete the upload. :(

Did anyone else encounter this problem?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 beercan810

Did you click on the validate button in the form to ensure all the fields are filled in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kayokeeling

Yeah, did that.... it has 5 pages including bar codes

I wish it was more specific, would be very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Im getting the same error.
    Im going to have to go through it again and make sure I have n/a everywhere I can

When you come to validate n/a may come up as red/invalid - mine did

Have you left the employment section blank, or do you have an employer and address already lined up?

Just got mine to work.
    I was putting n/a into all of the details of intended work in canada section but I just left all of the ones I could blank. There were two that needed n/a or not applicable. I left any sections of my mailing address blank instead of using n/a too.

Hopefully you can get yours sorted now too.

• Advertisement

Which were the two that you put N/A in please?

Section 4 of that part

241222.png

Thanks for your help. Still didn't work unfortunately, I'll keep trying ...

Scratch that, just got it to work. Thanks mate. Anyone else experiencing the same problem, leave all blank where not applicable, except SECTION 4!!

Im sure its something real simple like that though. Just keep trying different combinations and im sure it will work for you.

Best of luck!

• Advertisement
Advertisement