Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emigration - Companies that move your Pets

• 15-02-2013 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I am compiling a list of companies that will transport your pets for you when you move to another country. This will be going up on my new website which will name the carriers that do so, which countries they go to and outline the costs for each pet type

It will also include information on what the requirements are when entering with pets for the most emigrated to countries such as Australia, Canada, the UK etc

Does anyone know if such a list as the above exists elsewhere?
    I would also appreciate if you could name any air and sea carriers that you know of that move pets so I am not missing anything.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

I used Pet Express in the past for an international move. Excellent service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I am currently in the process of organising a move to Canada for my two dogs. I have spoken to both MultiCargo and AirSea Freight. My daughter moved her two dogs to Canada in 2011 but there appears to be changes to the flight schedules and it looks like mine will have three flights instead of two - Dublin to Frankfurt to Vancouver to Calgary.
    Will check out Pet Express now as suggested above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

I had a great experience on a transatlantic trip for three pets with petexpress. They flew separately to me (required by me). All paperwork, customs, vet check etc was handled by the courier. Worked out really well. PM if you want any more details or contact info. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

You can fly with your dog to JFK NYC with Aer Lingus
    http://www.aerlingus.com/i18n/en/htmlPopups/baggageinformation.html

Advertisement