Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4...anyone saving up?

Options
  • 15-02-2013 6:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Decided today to buy a small cash box, and I decided to put 20 quid away each week for 25 weeks = 500 notes.

Hopefully should be enough......:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

untitle.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I've a plan

categoryPage%5Chome_pc%5Ccredit_cards_3.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

I've plenty of money in my current account and saving accounts so no.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Damien360

Just as I did for ps2 and the ps3, I will wait a full year for the price to fall by 100 or thereabouts. Owning an xbox 360 once has taught me to wait for problems to be found and ironed out. I will apply the same logic to ps4.

If it is download content only then the gaming genre ends on that day for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Bought PS2 & PS3 on launch day. Not sure about PS4 though. I had gotten bored of PS2 some time before PS3 was released but i think there is plenty left in PS3. Then again a year is a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

You really do start some stupid threads.

Advertisement