Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in MountainView Park,Rathfarnham

Options
  • 15-02-2013 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

I am looking at renting a house in MountainView Park in Rathfarnham...what's the area like to live in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Moved to Dublin County South

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

MarkMc wrote: »
    Moved to Dublin County South

Is it definitley in rathfarnham and not churchtown?? Are you talking about the mountainview park which is in the holylands beside nutgrove??

If so, this estate had a very bad name 10 years ago but seems to be a lot quieter now. I genuinely couldn't comment though as I've never lived there but years ago it was known as a completw no go. however a friend of mine lives there (owner occupier and lives by himself) and has never had any trouble and every time I've been up it's been quiet. We live close and there's always a massive bonfire at Halloween and you see some of the locals in their pajamas (!) but I don't know if that equates to anti social behaviour on a day to day level.

Advertisement