Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craft Fairs

Options
  • 15-02-2013 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

I am new to Boards.ie.:confused: I am working on a project and am just wondering where could I get a list of crafts people who would be interested in a weekly for fortnightly Craft Fair on Sundays in Cavan.

Thanks a million ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dlart

hi bjdevents,

don't know where you'll find a list of crafters for cavan but if you get in touch with irishcraftupdate.com they put up any details you want to give them for crafters to contact you. I see classes and craft fairs advertised there regurally as well as suppliers, you could also have a look at the ccoi (craft council of ireland) website they have a section for fairs going on around the countryas well.
    Hope they're of some use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bjdevents

Hi dlart

Thank you so much for your invaluable information.

I will try those.

BJDEvents.ie

Advertisement