Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Vivi Nova flavour...or lack there of

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

I did indeed. I got 2 boxes of 5 to be going on with eventhough the talk of this "Bogegate" lark was a bit off-putting.

Don't know about those pre punched cartos but in general Boge cartos are good and give good flavour. Much better choice than those plasticky tasting clearo's.

Yeah what a let down they were. Pity because everything else about em is spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

O'Prez wrote: »
    I did indeed. I got 2 boxes of 5 to be going on with eventhough the talk of this "Bogegate" lark was a bit off-putting.
    Dont worry about that bogegate thing, heard about that ages ago but I never noticed anything, boge said it was the condoms they were using for a few weeks, you can tell them apart because they are loose on the cart but I have never come across them, are they smoktech or boge you are getting?

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Dont worry about that bogegate thing, heard about that ages ago but I never noticed anything, boge said it was the condoms they were using for a few weeks, you can tell them apart because they are loose on the cart but I have never come across them, are they smoktech or boge you are getting?

That's good to know. I got Boge...why are the Smoktechs better?

That's good to know. I got Boge...why are the Smoktechs better?
    Smoketechs are dual coil, boges are single coil, both are good but smoktech dont seem to last as long. I find smoktech are a little better when they are new but performance drops off pretty fast.

• Advertisement

Smoketechs are dual coil, boges are single coil, both are good but smoktech dont seem to last as long. I find smoktech are a little better when they are new but performance drops off pretty fast.

Oh ok...so I made the right choice then :D

Oh ok...so I made the right choice then :D
    Tbh I would take either, quiet fond of both:-)

Tbh I would take either, quiet fond of both:-)

Roll on Tuesday and a return to flavour!

Got the Boge F16 today....a bit gurgly (maybe I overfilled the carto?) but Jaysus the flavour and vapour and throat hit are magnificent :D

Got the Boge F16 today....a bit gurgly (maybe I overfilled the carto?) but Jaysus the flavour and vapour and throat hit are magnificent :D
    If its gurgly just take it off and blow into the drip tip with a tissue underneath, carts can be kinda loud though, all that cracklin and poppin!

• Advertisement

If its gurgly just take it off and blow into the drip tip with a tissue underneath, carts can be kinda loud though, all that cracklin and poppin!

It stopped after a few drags. Now I'm just getting that Rice Krispy syndrome you mentioned. It's some yoke. Great purchase and thanks for steering me in that direction.

It stopped after a few drags. Now I'm just getting that Rice Krispy syndrome you mentioned. It's some yoke. Great purchase and thanks for steering me in that direction.
    Enjoy my freind, enjoy, and if anyone mentions 'rebuildables', run away, run away very far and very fast indeed ;-)

Enjoy my freind, enjoy, and if anyone mentions 'rebuildables', run away, run away very far and very fast indeed ;-)

Hahahah I will. Now to sell those vivi novas. Some people seem to like em.

Advertisement