Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foxhills, Nice estate to buy a house and live?

Options
  • 15-02-2013 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Is this area okay and relatively peaceful to live or should it be avoided. House prices seem rather cheap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

i lived in it from 2006-2009 and it was fine. I was in my early twenties though so I may well have been the problem!

I used to hear some people say to avoid it as there was a lot of foreigners living there but that was more xenophobia than an actual problem as i've never had any problems while I was there nor did any of my neighbours.

AFAIK it hasnt changed too much in the 3-4 years ive been away but someone from LK should be able to give more info...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Lived there in the mid noughties. Any problem I ever had was that hill up to it from the town centre.

Lovely little pub as well just over the far side of the Mountain Top, although last I heard it has since closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭davidfitz22

I live close by it and seems fine, only problem is the hill.

Advertisement