Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User amalgamation

Options
  • 15-02-2013 8:40pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So any chance I can get reunited with my old self?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=169305

My account got wiped that time boards got hit by the virus,I've tried emailing boards.ie before and got the automated email back but then nothing else.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There was no virus, and no accounts were wiped out. Your old account still exists.

But you'll need to email hello at boards.ie to arrange a merge, since they'll need to verify that you're the legit owner of both.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Spear wrote: »
    There was no virus, and no accounts were wiped out. Your old account still exists.

But you'll need to email hello at boards.ie to arrange a merge, since they'll need to verify that you're the legit owner of both.

I didn't mean virus as such but that time boards went down and everyone and to set-up new passwords.But ya ok I'll try emailing them again,its not even a big deal really

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The office staff are the only ones who can do this, so there's no alternative.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement