Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing liquid in t3 ....clean?

Options
  • 15-02-2013 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hey lads

Do I need to clean the t3 after its empty, I want to use a different flavour this time.

If so how do I do it, all I have seen online is posts about taking the wicks and everything apart,:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Sorry to saddle along on your thread, I was going to start one too about the T3. I got my first one two weeks ago and it's still going strong with no cleaning, I've been using the same juice the whole time. Just wondering if anyone can give me an idea when I should expect to be changing the head on it?

I saw a vblog where someone mentioned soaking the head in vodka for a few hours Marshall if that's any help, but I can't testify to it personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Marshall987

Sorry to saddle along on your thread, I was going to start one too about the T3. I got my first one two weeks ago and it's still going strong with no cleaning, I've been using the same juice the whole time. Just wondering if anyone can give me an idea when I should expect to be changing the head on it?

I saw a vblog where someone mentioned soaking the head in vodka for a few hours Marshall if that's any help, but I can't testify to it personally.

No worries dude.... Ya I seen the vodka method, but I'm sure there's s quicker method of cleaning, to change juice quickly. Hopefully anyway haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

No worries dude.... Ya I seen the vodka method, but I'm sure there's s quicker method of cleaning, to change juice quickly. Hopefully anyway haha.

And less wasteful of precious booze I should hope :D

And less wasteful of precious booze I should hope :D

Haha ain't that the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

you can rinse the tanks when changing juice just to clear out whatever is left of the previous juice. Only if you want to though. The wicks will need to be replaced every 2-4 weeks. You can extend this by rinsing them and then soaking them in vodka for a few hours, once soaked for a few hours rinse the head and then let dry over night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

To change juice, once it's empty, rinse the tank out and wash the wick under water. I'd vapourise that water off by pulsing the battery (if you start to see coils glowing, the water's gone) or soak in alcohol and leave it dry. After that, you're good to go, pretty much.

On the T3, if you do vapourise the water off, just put the bottom part onto you device without the tank. You can see when the coil starts glowing easier.

Thanks lads

That's brilliant, when I am putting water in, do I have to use a needle bottle to pour down the sides of the tube, or can u just use a tap and make sure the tube is dry before connecting back to the battery?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Rinse under tap and blow excess from tube.

Advertisement