Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 7 **Monday - Thursday**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

SantryRed wrote: »

Tuesday at 9:15?

Any chance of a bit earlier?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

How about tomorrow night around 8.30?

Yep sounds good, see you then!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    Yep sounds good, see you then!
    grand, glad to get this match done early, bye week next week and thank god, need a break from The Colts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

guns4all wrote: »
    Any chance of a bit earlier?

How's Monday at 7 instead?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Matthew, any update on when you can play?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Matthew, any update on when you can play?

Monday night should be good.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

matthew8 wrote: »
    Monday night should be good.

Does 9:30 suit?

Does 9:30 suit?

Yeah. See you then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'll have to play my game versus the cpu Bills maybe tonight or tomorrow as my will net be gone from monday/tuesday for the rest of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

NekoChan wrote: »

I can play Monday or Tuesday evening from 7pm onwards

Fingers crossed I get to play you this time and not have my CPU teams ass whooped!

I might be able to do Wednesday evening as well but Thursday is defo out.

9 30 Tuesday so? Fingers crossed indeed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Lets do it early :)

8 Monday night?

Mike, something has come up, won't be able to play tonight. How's tomorrow? Same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I have class or training Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night.

I could do 10pm those nights but is that too late for you?

Or if you wanted I could do it am. Like 7am or even earlier
    I'm up early most mornings

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

SantryRed wrote: »

How's Monday at 7 instead?

Yeah that's sound see ya then

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

mikemac1 wrote: »
    I have class or training Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night.

I could do 10pm those nights but is that too late for you?

Or if you wanted I could do it am. Like 7am or even earlier
    I'm up early most mornings

10 is fine for me, which ever of those days suits you best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

10 Tuesday, thanks

Lets break this down by position!

QB:

Only one winner here and that is Cam Newton 135 rating, over 2000 yards, 22 TDs and only 8 ints.
    compare that with Lockers rating of 57, 1100 yards, 8 TDs but 18 ints!
    Newton has been sacked nearly 30 times and the Titans will look to focus on his mobility and turn it to a negative and hammer him

HB:
    The big news here is that C2J is injured but back up Leshoure seems to be doing ok, Titans with nearly 900 yards and 8 rushing TDs.
    Vonta Leach is going to be a key in this game and will need to have a very effective block game to keep throws to a minimum.

WR:
    Steve Smith is a machine and it is going to be very hard to stop him. He's alreayd over 1000 yards with 7 TDs to his name, will have a record breaking year? Devery Henderson is no slouch with nearly 600 yards and 5 TDs. Rashon Williams has 7 TDs. compare that to the Titans who have 3 WR TDs :eek:

TE:

Locker does like throwing to Cookie, he has 3 TDs and 250 yards, but with some many of Lockers passes getting picked off it's always going to be hard to get up the yardage.

DE:
    Derrick Morgan has taken the LE starting spot from former FA Kampmann and will look to make some key QB pressures and hits this week. Greg Hardy has had a solid tackling season so far.
    On the other side of the line Charles Johnson is very impressive for Carolina with 7 tackles and 7 sacks.
    Wimbley has been underwhelming so far this season.

DT:
    Suh had 1 tackle in 3 games, now he has 3 sacks and 6 tackles and he will be keen to add a few more against the Panthers, specifically Cam Newton . Corey Williams has 2 sacks and 5 tackles.

LB
    Panthers seem to have a sack machine at LOLB, but other than that teams seem eveen enough with no stars and just a lot of tackles.

CB
    A recent trade has given the Titans 2 very good corners in Cortland Finnegan and Antonio Cromartie with Jason McCourty coming in when needed but with the recent trade only causing McCourty to lose his spot, he's picked the ball off 3 times, Finnegan and Cromartie both have picked it off once.

SS/FS
    Not much going on at FS for either team here and a similar story at SS with the

Punters/Kickers are people too
    Rob Bironas has not had a good season so far only 1 from 3 while Barth is 1 from 2. Punters are pretty equal but the Titans have 4 times the punting of the Panthers..

Review:
    Titans are 22nd in points per game
    8th in overall yards
    19th in passing yards
    1st in rushing yards

Panthers are 4th in points per game
    1st in total yards
    1st in passing yards
    25th is rushing yards

This is going to be a game where Newton throws it and it will be up to Cromartie, Finnegan and McCourty to pick it off or bat it down.

Titans will be aiming to play possession football and give the Panthers long drives.

Prediction: Will go for Matthew as I have for the most part been unabel to stick to my game plan :(

guns4all wrote: »
    Yeah that's sound see ya then

Cool,

it may be 7:15 but defo no later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

madalig12 wrote: »
    Seahawks, Wednesday and Thursday suit me best, could also do mon-tue from three to four.

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

notyalc666 wrote: »
    Giants, I'm free every night from 7. So when ever's best for yourself

Any word on when your available?

Wow I'm 25th in rushing. That seems way too high. I have the quintessential pass-first offense. You won't have to deal with Devery Henderson this week, which sucks as he can really pull those deep balls down, whereas Rashon Williams needs to actually be open.

By the way I like taking 30 sacks, I think RG3 takes a ton too (Don't think it's a coincidence these are the best 2 in the league). It's sometimes a decision to run into the line rather than throw it. Thomas Davis, Luke Kuechly and Jon Beason take exception too your slagging of them too. They each made great plays in my first adrian disconnect. Expect Davis to absolutely wallop a RB at some point. He absolutely smacked Gore out of bounds on my half yard line on 3rd and goal against Adrian. As raoul will attest Jon Beason will hammer the RB no matter how big he is (I'm sure he remembers the hit his FB took in our first new franchise meeting).

Looking forward to it. Licking my lips at the sight of Locker.

• Advertisement

matthew8 wrote: »
    Wow I'm 25th in rushing. That seems way too high. I have the quintessential pass-first offense. You won't have to deal with Devery Henderson this week, which sucks as he can really pull those deep balls down, whereas Rashon Williams needs to actually be open.

By the way I like taking 30 sacks, I think RG3 takes a ton too (Don't think it's a coincidence these are the best 2 in the league). It's sometimes a decision to run into the line rather than throw it. Thomas Davis, Luke Kuechly and Jon Beason take exception too your slagging of them too. They each made great plays in my first adrian disconnect. Expect Davis to absolutely wallop a RB at some point. He absolutely smacked Gore out of bounds on my half yard line on 3rd and goal against Adrian. As raoul will attest Jon Beason will hammer the RB no matter how big he is (I'm sure he remembers the hit his FB took in our first new franchise meeting).

Looking forward to it. Licking my lips at the sight of Locker.

Is Henderson injured?
    Locker is pretty mobile too.. (however rarely utilised... until now :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Pudsy33 wrote: »

9 30 Tuesday so? Fingers crossed indeed!

sounds perfect! see u then

guns4all,

I'm on from now if you want to start earlier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Hey chargers

Raiders again, I know your not back till Tuesday but just putting up my times since its chance slightly

Monday 10pm onwards
    No Tuesday
    Wednesday 6:30pm-7:30pm or 11:30pm onwards
    Thursday from 9am till 1pm
    Friday 8pm onwards

Cheers
    Giffney1991

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

NekoChan wrote: »

sounds perfect! see u then

Im around tonight at 10 if you would like to play then. If you cant, or dont see this, then no worries

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

madalig12 wrote: »
    Seahawks, Wednesday and Thursday suit me best, could also do mon-tue from three to four.

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Wednesday or Thursday suits. Can you do early(before 12), or early evening either day?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Having trouble accepting the invite into the league, it says the league is full everytime i accept the invite. Have a game scheduled for now, so any help fast would be greatly appreciated!

Presume the lads are still on AP, so Paully will need to be kicked I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Presume the lads are still on AP, so Paully will need to be kicked I'd say

Any chance that can be done soon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Any chance of you kicking Paully, Heli? Giffney and myself would prefer to get the game done tonight, schedule looks full for the next few days.

Advertisement