Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 7 **Monday - Thursday**

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Sorry lads only the Xbox commish can do it and that's Santry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Wednesday or Thursday suits. Can you do early(before 12), or early evening either day?
    Yes i could do early both days. name your time and day an ill be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Apologies lads, I was asleep that time by last night. I'll remove the Chargers team about 3pm today. Apologies.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Getting old Ben!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I'm on now pats whenever your ready

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Had an xbox live update to download. On now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Was that my connection or yours? :confused:

matthew8 wrote: »
    Wow I'm 25th in rushing. That seems way too high. I have the quintessential pass-first offense. You won't have to deal with Devery Henderson this week, which sucks as he can really pull those deep balls down, whereas Rashon Williams needs to actually be open.

By the way I like taking 30 sacks, I think RG3 takes a ton too (Don't think it's a coincidence these are the best 2 in the league). It's sometimes a decision to run into the line rather than throw it. Thomas Davis, Luke Kuechly and Jon Beason take exception too your slagging of them too. They each made great plays in my first adrian disconnect. Expect Davis to absolutely wallop a RB at some point. He absolutely smacked Gore out of bounds on my half yard line on 3rd and goal against Adrian. As raoul will attest Jon Beason will hammer the RB no matter how big he is (I'm sure he remembers the hit his FB took in our first new franchise meeting).

Looking forward to it. Licking my lips at the sight of Locker.

:pac:

Cam Newton isn't even fit to lace RGIII's boots ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

SantryRed wrote: »

Neither of them will be fit to lace Peyton Manning's boots at the end of the season,he has just as many rushing touchdowns as the RGIII fella :pac:

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Neither of them will be fit to lace Peyton Manning's boots at the end of the season,he has just as many rushing touchdowns as the RGIII fella :pac:

I don't run with RGIII much. Only the 1 rushing TD so far ;)

• Advertisement

Shane, Chargers are now free so you can accept your invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

SantryRed wrote: »

Cam vs. RG3 week 17. The crunch. Hopefully we're playing for the number one seed. Right now both are on pace for absolutely historic seasons. I reckon RG3 is probably better, but I wouldn't be as daring a runner with him, ie I wouldn't be trying a little sidestep on a linebacker.

By the way, sorry for the fallout after last year's match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

matthew8 wrote: »
    Cam vs. RG3 week 17. The crunch. Hopefully we're playing for the number one seed. Right now both are on pace for absolutely historic seasons. I reckon RG3 is probably better, but I wouldn't be as daring a runner with him, ie I wouldn't be trying a little sidestep on a linebacker.

By the way, sorry for the fallout after last year's match.

Playing for the number 1 seed :pac:. Apologising, thinking Santry will go easier on you :pac:.

Matthew, you must be delirious with worry about getting beat next week. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

madalig12 wrote: »
    Yes i could do early both days. name your time and day an ill be there.
    Nine tomorrow morning??

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

You coming online giffney?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Shane.C wrote: »
    You coming online giffney?

Yup, we arranged for 11:30 didn't we? On in about 5mins

Advertisement