Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player stats question.

Options
  • 15-02-2013 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi guys,

I have madden 09 and although i'm quite bad at it I enjoy it.

Being a Colts fan I would love to get Madden 13 and play as this years team with Andrew Luck. Though I'm curious about how players stats are decided, as the game comes out before the season starts. Do EA update this as the season goes on, or is it based on last years performances?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Hi guys,

I have madden 09 and although i'm quite bad at it I enjoy it.

Being a Colts fan I would love to get Madden 13 and play as this years team with Andrew Luck. Though I'm curious about how players stats are decided, as the game comes out before the season starts. Do EA update this as the season goes on, or is it based on last years performances?

Every week the stats change to reflect the players real life performance. So if you picked it up now, and connected to Xbox live, you'd get the new stats based on this entire season.Luck would be very good in it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SpottyWetWang

Thanks Pudsy33,

That's good, looks like i'll be picking it up then. RGIII should be good fun to play with as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

He is awesome alright.

If you're on Xbox, you should join our league.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SpottyWetWang

I picked this up yesterday, 35 euro in Gamestop. A lot has changed since 09, I'm not sue what to make of a lot of it. I'm not keen on the way ask Madden only gives you three options, it means having to pick by player or type more often which completely gives yourself away when playing on the same console as your opponent which is how I play most.

I also want to give a quick heads up to anyone reading this thinking of buying the game for the updated rosters and stats. Getting access to that option requires that you have the online pass, so your gonna wanna buy new.
    If you're on Xbox, you should join our league.

Thanks for the offer, I am on Xbox but I don't think me or my internet are reliable enough to commit to so many games at set times.

Plus i'm not very good at all, I'm really struggling vs the computer on pro. Any tips for playing as the Colts, or in general would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Thanks for the offer, I am on Xbox but I don't think me or my internet are reliable enough to commit to so many games at set times.

Plus i'm not very good at all, I'm really struggling vs the computer on pro. Any tips for playing as the Colts, or in general would be greatly appreciated.

You should try playing a few friendlies. There is a thread, guys post in there all the time. You may get hammered but guys here generally pass on knowledge.

Practice is the only thing that will improve you game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Any tips for playing as the Colts

Give Coby Fleener the ball :pac:

Advertisement