Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky multiroom and fixed wireless b/band?

• 15-02-2013 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

About to go with fixed wireless b/band (assuming engineer's survey is ok) and would love to lose the landline and go with their VoIP option as well, unfortunately sky have me by the cojones as the kids 'require' multiroom :rolleyes:

Anyway I asked Ripplecom about this and the girl was a bit, 'oh yeah, people have asked, it's possible if you know a good sky technician to hook it up'. Didn't believe her....I assume I'd be correct? Anyone manage to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Meant to put this in satellite forum, probably more relevent there....mods can move

I'm using a Blueface connection to my Sky HD box and it does work, it's not a multiroom sub though. However it really depends on how stable your internet connection is.

Advertisement