Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quincentennial bridge crash

Options
  • 15-02-2013 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭

heard there was a serious on the bridge a short time ago.hope all will be ok.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

Any confirmation of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

galway advertiser facebook page confirmed last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

It was at the Bodkin roundabout at the exit that leads on to the bridge.

I saw this last night on my way home.
    I was coming from the Headford Road side going towards the cinema so just caught it in the corner off my eye leaving the roundabout.

One car was facing a direction that didn't make sense(i.e it was facing the cinema but at the start of the bridge.
    So naturally enough it would have had to have been a fair whack to spin it in an odd direction.

I think I passed just after it happened as there was no emergency services. tbh it didn't even look like anyone was hurt... could see someone standing near the only car in my sight and there didn't seem to be any panic :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

You caught all that out of the corner of your eye whilst driving lol did ya?! :pac: Really an truly shure, ya havn't a clue how badly injured or otherwise anyone actually is do ya?!? I think I'd prefer to wait until there's something in print about it. I've no idea what happened, maybe it wasn't serious, but IF it turns out someone was seriously injured or anything, you've just gone and made it sound like nothing happened....... :confused::/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

You caught all that out of the corner of your eye whilst driving lol did ya?! :pac: Really an truly shure, ya havn't a clue how badly injured or otherwise anyone actually is do ya?!? I think I'd prefer to wait until there's something in print about it. I've no idea what happened, maybe it wasn't serious, but IF it turns out someone was seriously injured or anything, you've just gone and made it sound like nothing happened....... :confused::/
    Relax would you, this is a discussion forum not a Gardai evidence report.

If he's wrong so what, not like it affects anything at all.

Advertisement