Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best package

• 16-02-2013 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

I'm moving into an apartment and i'm looking for some wifi. I've heard about the likes of 3,02 and vodafone wifi hub etc just wondering which one would be the best value for money? PAYG btw.

I wouldn't be downloading much just watching a bit of sky go, facebook, twitter etc on my Ipad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Ended up going for the 02 wifi option of 20€ a month for 5gb. The woman in the 02 store told me not to be watching too many YouTube videos etc. I have a sky go account and like to tune into skysports every now and again.

Would sky go eat up the 5gb per month ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Sky Go would, ya.

What would be the maximum amount of sky go I could watch in a month without tipping over the 5gb allowance ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

think vodafone offered a 10gb version.

all them dongles are desperately low when it comes to limits...

i know you can turn down skygo a bit alright on the quality side of things...save yourself some bandwith

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

James__10 wrote: »
    What would be the maximum amount of sky go I could watch in a month without tipping over the 5gb allowance ?

Not much really. A few hours.

• Advertisement

How do I know my internet usage?

which one is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

1.77GB

I only have the modem less than 2 weeks and 4.2 Gb gone already :( Its not like i've been watching videos or downloading :confused:

Anyone else on here use 02 wifi? I'm currently topping up by €20 per month which gives a monthly allowance of 5gb. How much of a monthly allowance would you get if you topped up by say €30-€40 per month?

Advertisement