Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siobhan Ryan Fri 15th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

What just happened with the forecast just now ? Were they trying to show a repeat ?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭aboyro

str|ct9 wrote: »
    gee'ing herself up for the weather forecast

gee'ing herself up for a private weather forecast...................with me!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,189 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

AND she was cut off last night at the late night forecast, it cut to her, she got half a hello out before it cut to the 5 day summary charts and the sponsor ad! Cracked me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭jprboy

Larbre34 wrote: »
    AND she was cut off last night at the late night forecast, it cut to her, she got half a hello out before it cut to the 5 day summary charts and the sponsor ad! Cracked me up.

That's right and she was cut off again a few minutes later, at the end of the above clip.

Finally got to present a full forecast a few minutes after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Suasdaguna1

Gee-ing herself up? That sound a terrible word something harking back to the 80s!

Anyway gawd luv her, just like Angus on the news recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,189 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Gee-ing herself up? That sound a terrible word something harking back to the 80s!

Anyway gawd luv her, just like Angus on the news recently.

What, is gee an 80s word?

I dont think shes in Aengus' league, he made the American late night talk shows as well as a CNN satire show.

Scarlet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Suasdaguna1

Think we'll drop the G word and stick with the weather;)

Advertisement