Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PC] help finding Dynasty Warriors 4/6/7

• 16-02-2013 6:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Weird thread I know, who would want any of these games ?

Well....Dynasty warriors 2/3 used to be a guilty pleasure of mine back in the early days of PS2 :o:p
    It only came to mind today that I'd love to play them again, and found that 4/6/7 were released on PC.

However, I can't see them on Steam, gamefly...who bought out D2D (which I believe they may have been on) or even amazon .

Does anyone have a physical copy or know of any sites where I could purchase maybe one of them , legally of course. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Wow didn't even know they got a release on PC. Bought nearly everyone of them for the PS2 and PS3 as they got released. 7 was a big letdown and will be the last one i buy since. every character being able to use every weapon set in the game. Makes it pointless to play certain characters as none are unique.

Capcom released a game called Sengoku Basara which is like the Dynasty Warriors series in gameplay but actually we better with combo cancels and dash cancels all lots of **** like a fighting game. Well worth checking out if you like the Dynasty Warriors series. Only on PS3 though. Was also a flop outside Japan so good luck getting your hands on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Never seen a PC version myself. Doesn't show up in the usual spots. Did you try ebay?

If you find em do share! Wouldn't mind playing them on PC myself.

Was Kessen 2 (or any in the series) ever made available for PC? I poured hours into that game.

Advertisement