Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing items from bank statement

Options
  • 16-02-2013 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just have a question regarding my Visa Debit Card statement. I got paid on Thursday and as a result paid some bills that morning. However, now when I check my statement, any bills paid using my card do not show up. Only times that I have withdrawn money at an atm are showing on the statement and I now have more money in my account than I had Thursday, even though some of the items I paid for using my card included grocery shopping so the transactions did go through and did show up on my statement Thursday. Why has this happened?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi shellyt27,

Thanks for getting in touch.

A card payment will show up on your account when a retailer or company has processed your card details. If the transactions are still not showing on your account, we would suggest contacting the bill companies you paid to see if they had any issues processing your card details.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement