Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic in Rush

Options
  • 16-02-2013 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

A taxi driver recently recommended a mechanic in Rush to me & I can't, for the life of me, remember the name. He described him as being behind Golf Road & (I think) the name had two initials & a surname. (Really helpful, I know, sorry!) I saw their van a few days later (red van) but do you think I can remember the name now, when I need it?

If you can think of who it might be I'd really appreciate it. I'm getting nowhere on google. It's not AJK motors.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Would it be TK Motors on the Whitestown Road (i.e. Terry Kirk)? (Tel.086 8621913).

• Registered Users Posts: 34 undermeoxter

Would it be TK Motors on the Whitestown Road (i.e. Terry Kirk)? (Tel.086 8621913).
    I don't think it was but tbh I might give them a shout. I just need to get my car serviced but - you know the way - if a taxi driver recommends a mechanic you pay more attention.

Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it.

Advertisement